This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 4, 2011 8:29 PM by robotaholic RSS

Grace Period?

Kowgurlie Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I am new to sprint...and so far really am happy with the service...till now...My bill was due on the 1st, today is the 4th...one I was not told when I switched from ATT that I would have to pay 2 months of service on my first bill....so when I received my bill, it was a shocker, I have 5 lines, but ok...just rework couple of bills no problem...I saw on the boards that there was a 10 day grace period so I was not worried knowing that I got paid on the 4th and would make the payment after my paycheck posted...well my phone got cut off today, I called Sprint and told them  my plans and they were ok, and would turn on the phone, well it has been a few hours, and nothing...I asked if it was customary that the phone get shut off after 3 days, and she rudely said yes it is...wow...not even a little breathing room to get my paycheck...so here I am, on call, no phone, and was lied to about getting the phone turned back on....maybe should rethink the Sprint thing....sad thing is, I got quite a few of my friends to switch too....do i look foolish!!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...