This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 8, 2011 9:03 PM by shamanprime RSS

samsung intercept

London62911 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

ok im sitting at my desk talking on my samsung intercept and it just restarts for no reason so i let it and it wont leave the start up screen. its still at the part where the word samsung starts glowing. i have tried taking the battery out about twenty times and it still does the same thing. help me please!!!

• 1. samsung intercept
    abe2020 Sprint Employee

If you've have already taken the battery out and phone is not going back to the normal screen that shows software  may have been corrupted.Did you have any 3rd pty downloads from Market?.Also make sure that device has enough battery charge.If your device is not going back to the normal screen.I would suggest to perform complete reset. Resetting phone will erase all info from your phone.

Steps to reset the phone.

a. PRESS AND HOLD THE VOLUME DOWN KEY, SEND AND END KEY AT THE SAME TIME.

b.hold until you see a reboot option

c.Scroll down & select "wipe data factory reset

d.To confirm press volume UP. Once it says complete it will take you back to screen - select "reboot"

e.To confirm press volume DOWN. It will restart - then go to gmail, sign in and everything will be there.

• 2. samsung intercept
    London62911 Newbie

Thankyou

• 3. Re: samsung intercept
    BuckeyeScooter Newbie

Phone owners shouldn't have to do this every couple of weeks with their phones. My intercept, my third one now, has never been any good. This phone should have been recalled. Its a piece of [...]. They've had to replace my phone twice, reinstall the software three times and I have gone hours without a phone because of having to reboot it everyday and it never coming back up. 

I want to know what Sprint is going to do about selling a [....]phone to so many people.

Message was edited by: mapesy

• 4. samsung intercept
    shamanprime Regular Visitor

I too am having a tremendous problems with having to replace the phone way to often.  I truly have lost count.  What I would like to see is an advance on my upgrade so I can get a different phone all together!  Sprint wants people to be Yes costomers...  Not right now.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...