This discussion is archived
1 2 3 4 5 31 Previous Next 451 Replies Latest reply: Jun 25, 2012 4:11 PM by mapesy Go to original post Branched to a new discussion. RSS
  • 30. Re: Why remain a customer?
    Jays_Flooring Regular Visitor
    Currently Being Moderated

Look you can either go to at&t or verizon and get the 4& 2 gig a month plans for the same price or you can stick with sprint who currently has unlimited everything. Try another carrier and after you get a large amount of data charges and your bill doubles youll be back and praising sprint.

• 31. Why remain a customer?
    Valued Member

It depends on your needs and current service.  If you dont use alot of data, then you might want to pick the speed over the unlimited. 

If you use alot of data, then you might want to pick the unlimited over the speed.

In my area I was getting barely any speed at all.  The sprint tower upgrade site says my area has had 10 speed upgrades with no more scheduled in the future.  Unfortunately 5kbps will not cut it.  I decided to change carriers.  My new carrier is cheaper, quicker, didnt cost in activation fees.  I barely hit 1 gig a month in my last 12 months with Sprint.  I am a happy customer now.

070.PNG

001.PNG

• 32. Why remain a customer?
    lovetocook91 Regular Visitor

I have had sooooooooo many problems with my lg optimus after going through two phones and three batteries you can see how happy I was to learn i was going to be able to upgrade in ten days. now I cant. Im tired of dealing with corporate BS by saying I need to contact each ones support to get help on my problem. Im considering ending my two year contract, paying the 130 to do so just so i can get a new phone. Ever since Dan Hesse took over as CEO spring has gotten soooooo much better across the board. But now it seems like it has all gone to ****.

someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sprint you are  absoultly right about "

Sprint provides the best value amongst our competitors. Sprint is now the only national carrier to offer truly unlimited data for phones."

But after going through two lg optimus and three batteries you can see how happy I was to learn i was going to be able to upgrade in ten days. now I cant. Im tired of dealing with corporate

BS

by saying I need to contact each ones support to get help on my problem.

i truly love sprint but now idk!

• 33. Why remain a customer?

I have had sooooooooo many problems with my lg optimus after going through two phones and three batteries you can see how happy I was to learn i was going to be able to upgrade in ten days. now I cant. Im tired of dealing with corporate BS by saying I need to contact each ones support to get help on my problem. Im considering ending my two year contract, paying the 130 to do so just so i can get a new phone. Ever since Dan Hesse took over as CEO spring has gotten soooooo much better across the board. But now it seems like it has all gone to ****.

Sprint provides the best value amongst our competitors. Sprint is now the only national carrier to offer truly unlimited data for phones."

But after going through two lg optimus and three batteries you can see how happy I was to learn i was going to be able to upgrade in ten days. now I cant. Im tired of dealing with corporate

BS

• 34. Re: Why remain a customer?

BS

• 35. Why remain a customer?
    SP_Desi Valued Member

Good morning lovetocook91,

Thank you for visiting us on the forum to share your questions and concerns.

I’m sorry to hear that you have been experiencing so many problems with your phone and I’m sure it’s been more than frustrating for you. I’ll be happy to look into your options for you so to better assist you I will be sending you a private message.

Thank you,

Desiree

• 36. Why remain a customer?
    ksamy1957 Newbie

Verizon was by far the best customer service and would stand by their equipment.  Almost two years ago I switched from Verizon to Sprint due to the "unlimited data plans" and I had three teenagers on the plan.  Now I wish I had paid for an upgraded data plan through Verizon and stayed.  However, if their customer service, services, and hardware is so bad, how did they win that award?  Wonder how much they had to pay and to whom to get that award to put on their web site.  They should be ashamed. 

I guess I will try AT&T next.

• 37. Why remain a customer?
    SEVENTEENBBY18 Newbie

I agree, been with sprint for a long time and i go today to buy an accessory try to add to my bill and i can't. so i speak with a representative i am told as of 10/5/11 that is no longer done. wow what a company can't added a phone to my bill, can't add accessory to my bill. but you still want my service, and advised you told the consumer 2 months before this happen where is my notification cause i check all the **** mail i get especially if it is from sprint. now i am ready to change service so much going into 10 years with this company.

• 38. Re: Why remain a customer?
    DocHemi Regular Visitor

dawnc1113 wrote:

I'm totally with you on this one, I thought the whole point of being sent to someone to retentions was to try and get you to stay with them.  Instead, I got told by Don that he could understand if I had to change by phone lines to a different carrier to get another line..I'm going to do some research and find out who I can contact regarding my problems and maybe their CEO needs to pay closer attention to these forums. I have no idea how they got voted Best Customer Service.

They probably asked 100 people..

35% were Sprint Customers

20% were AT&T customers (that were ****** at At&T)

15% were VERIZON customers (that were ****** off at Verizon)

30% were people who were anoid with the poll taker, and asked "if they thought Sprint had the best customer service"; so to shut them up said yes

This has been a public service message of a left out in the cold PAST PREMIER CUSTOMER

• 39. Re: Why remain a customer?
    SP_Desi Valued Member

Hi ksamy1957,

I can see that you’ve had some problems with your service lately and if I can be of any assistance please feel free to send me a private message. I would be more than happy to take a look at your account.

Thank you,

Desiree

• 40. Re: Why remain a customer?
    SP_Desi Valued Member

Hi SEVENTEENBBY18,

I realize that the option to bill equipment purchases to your account may have been something that you were accustomed to doing so I’m sorry about the inconvenience. Sprint however, is the last of the top competitors to end this service for wireless subscribers. This policy is consistent with our industry and retail practices in general. Once again, I do apologize if this change occurred at a bad time for you.

Thank you for your loyalty,

Desiree

• 41. Re: Why remain a customer?
    JuanBuda Newbie

Seems like Sprint has decided to stay with pack. Remember my mothers's advice of "if your friends jump off the cliff"! Just because others are doing it does not mean it is good business practice! I can see not being able to charge to account "extras" if account had some sort of blemish like a late payment in last twelve months or something similar but it cost money for Sprint to get new customers and it is lower cost to keep good customers so Sprint should reconsider this practice or follow banks and other providers down the road of questionable customer service.

• 42. Re: Why remain a customer?
    7343060349 Newbie

I will be advising everybody I kknow to STAY AWAY from sprint.

When I was enrolled in the "Premier" program, there was NO mention of Silver or Gold categories. Imagien my surprise when I found out that, not only was the program being canceled, but that I wasnt even eligible for the ONE reward that made it worth anything....the 12 month upgrade.

Customer loyalty is a difficult thing to maintain during the best of times. As sprint continues in this manner of doing business, they will find that  it would have been much less costly to keep the customers they have than to try and convince new consumers.

• 43. Why remain a customer?
    DANNYS8869 Newbie

Ok, so after jumping through 800 hoops, I finally got a phone from Sprint that works. I was told I would receive a credit on my account based on the horrible cell service I was getting (funny enough, the rep told me they don't show any dropped calls on my account.....my phone cut out and said out of range while I was on the phone with her, when she called back I asked.."well did you get that one?" and I was to recieve an Airrave. I have not received my credit, I have however received my airrave. It is installed, and now my phone pulsates while I am talking on it, even worse than just dropping the call. I have spoken to the tech reps, who seemed less capable of dignosing the issue than my 6 year old, and I am getting ready to rip it out, box it up and send it back. After speaking to my entire family that have been on the sprint network (43 sprint customers to be exact) we are all leaving sprint to pay the higher rates of Verizon. It seems you really do get what you pay for, and for all the money I seem to be saving with sprint, I am wasting on other means of attempting to communicate by phone. I love how I pay mu bill every month, and yet I have to go to a pay phone to make a call, even in my own home.

• 44. Why remain a customer?
    SP_Desi Valued Member

Hello. I would like to thank you for sharing your concerns with us on the forum.

I’m sorry that our rewards program was not completely explained to you from the beginning but as of April 1, 2011 the Premier program was broken into two tiers, Gold and Silver. In order to receive the annual $150 upgrade you would have had to qualify for Premier Gold by having a 3-month average individual plan of $89.99 or higher, a 3-month average family plan of $169.99 or higher or customer tenure of 10 years or more. Now, the decision has recently been made to close the Sprint Premier Program on December 31, 2011 in order to concentrate on investing in other areas that are more important to customers. I apologize that you did not have the opportunity to receive an annual upgrade but the $150 discount will still be available under the New For You Upgrade Program.

If there is anything that I might be able to help out with, please feel free to send me a private message. I would also recommend changing your username so that your personal information remains confidential.

Thank you,

Desiree

1 2 3 4 5 31 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points