This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2011 7:01 AM by broten74 RSS

Sprint IPhone Orders

aklord1 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

On 11/25/2011 I placed a order for a IPhone over the phone.  It was pretty hard to do and the sales associate seem to be reading from a card, didn't do much listening.  Couple days later I received a call from Sprint to rate my experience with them.  I rated them below average.  Then I get a phone call from Sprint asking what went wrong with the order, etc.  Today 12/05/2011 I called Sprint and ask about my order, they told me that there was no order in the system, and they have no record of any comunication or contact with me since Feburary.  So, I called the number back from there support number, now they found a record of them calling me, but had no idea why.  I've been a Sprint customer for 10  years, and it seems they do not care about there customers anymore.  When you talk to them its like talking to a wall.

• 1. Sprint IPhone Orders
    mapesy Sprint Admin

I am sorry your experience has gone so poorly. I've sent you post to Telesales Escalations. When I hear something back, I'll post here.

Once again, my apologies.

mapesy

• 2. Sprint IPhone Orders
    mapesy Sprint Admin

I recieved an initial response from the Escalations team. I will private message this information to you.  To access your private messages, go up towards to the top of this page. Under Your Stuff, click Private Messages.

• 3. Sprint IPhone Orders
    broten74 Regular Visitor

It is because they don't care about you.  That is why I left.  I was a 15 year customer.  Just remember as the consumer, you have the power and you don't have to do business with anyone that doesn't appreciate you.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...