This discussion is archived
9 Replies Latest reply: Dec 21, 2011 5:30 PM by tkuz87 RSS

Reverse Phone Lookup Service

SFIEVET9 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Sprint should consider offering this service to their customers for a nominal fee added to their monthly Sprint bill.  It would be helpful to track the owner of numbers that your children have called or of people who have called them.  There are companies online who offer this service but you either have to use a credit or debit card to pay for it.  Not everyone has a credit card and not everyone wants some unknown company on the internet having access to their bank account.  Just a suggestion.

• 1. Reverse Phone Lookup Service
    14KNIGHT Sprint Employee

There are services out there that  will do this for you  I understnd  why you might not want to do buisness with them using such small sums   some actually have  subscriptions if you are going to be doing it alot.    What woud you consider a  nonimal fee?   Also remember  some numbers may only trace back to the carrier 

• 2. Re: Reverse Phone Lookup Service
    2macarena Newbie

I usually use one of those lookup directories like http://freecellsearch.com when I need to do reverse cellphone lookup.

• 3. Reverse Phone Lookup Service
    MBP10999 Newbie

I agree with 2macarena. Sprint should offer the reverse phone number lookup. The minimal fee could be 0.99 per lookup or a monthly rate of 3.99, both added to the bill. This would allow parent's to keep track of their children's phone calls and could give us a chance at saving our child's life. Too many children are acceptbale to internet stalkers or pedopiles, in today's world. Understandably, there are carriers out there who offer this same service, but my service is with Sprint and I would love to keep it there. Sprint has my payment information, so why go somewhere else and give out my payment information again. We cannot always trust these other web sites with our personal information.

• 4. Reverse Phone Lookup Service
    14KNIGHT Sprint Employee

I certainly understand  your feelings in this matter.  Reverse lookup will give you access to numbers that are listed in white pages.  If the number is unlisted and in many cases a cell phones you will only get carrier information.  This may be a service sprint could offer in the future .  At this time  there are no plans to offer this service that I am aware of.  

• 5. Reverse Phone Lookup Service
    ROHO2011 Newbie

This service should be on the Sprint website FOR FREE TO ALL CUSTOMERS. It used to be free from AT&T until everybody got so greedy. Now the cell phone companys are making BILLIONS a year and can't offer this to their customers? Bull! We should be able to look up who is calling our phones and putting charges on our bills. I have a plan with ZERO minutes and I have to pay for every one on these incoming calls. I think I should be able to see who made the call and charge to me WITHOUT PAYING MORE FOR IT. Sprint - please install the software and let your customers use it for free. Thank you.

• 6. Reverse Phone Lookup Service
    14KNIGHT Sprint Employee

I certainly understand your point of view.   However if you are on a zero minute plan you  have a very low monthly charge.   This service does cost money just like 411 service does.  We do provide caller id  for you  if you do not know who is calling can choose to answer the call or not.  On a zero minute plan I would not be answering calls from numbers I did not recognize.  All services provide on an account cost and the cost has to be paid for  and increase in costs causes and increase in the service costs for every one. 

• 7. Reverse Phone Lookup Service
    BestLookup Newbie

I found these 2 sites accurate, fast and cheap

http://www.bestphonelookup.com and http://www.reverse-phone-look-up.net

• 8. Re: Reverse Phone Lookup Service
    tkuz87 Newbie

The two websites this applies too are www.reverse-phone-look-up.net and www.bestphonelookup.com.

The charges here are $14.95 for one-time  or yearly for $39.95. This needs to be free for all Sprint customers at the rate monthly cell bills have become.

• 9. Re: Reverse Phone Lookup Service
    tkuz87 Newbie

www.freecellsearch.com:

This one is $4.95 for one successful look-up or $9.99 for 10 successful look-ups and remove your phone # from their database - FREE. Still too much!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...