This discussion is archived
7 Replies Latest reply: Dec 22, 2011 12:52 AM by RODAN1967 RSS

4G in Michigan? Why is it not up and running yet????

Frankie...V Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I have been in Detroit and in Flint and there is a 4G signal there but anywhere in between good luck? i live in Rochester and was told that it was going to be up and running in and around our area in the beginning of summer 2011. still no luck, how come the two worst cities in america due to murders and crime have it but its surrounding areas dont?sprint really needs to stop droping the ball on there service, that will charge ou all these new charges for having a smart phone and cant even offer you the service that goes with it. i had a smart phone and was one that wanted the newest and greates phone and was sold a 4g phone. before this i was not charged this 10 buck charge for having this type of phone. now that i upgraded to a 4g phone i have to pay this extra charge and for what? i dont even have the abillity to use the phone the way it was made for. how come ALL the other service providers now have the 4g service and it is up and running everywhere? Verizon T-mobile and att all have 4g in my area and sprint who was the first to have the service is no where to be found??? i really dont think we as customers should be paying this extra money for something we cant even use.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points