This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 27, 2011 5:35 PM by RC1024 RSS

force close

tprez Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

my phone hero is stuck when I click on the address book it keeps saying sorry the process android.process.acore has stopped unexpecedly please try again,  I have shut down the phone and restarted but not helping, and also my sprint navigation app has disappeared, any ideas on how to fix

any help greatly appreciated, as I now can't make a call I can't get the number. Thanks

• 1. force close
    CDTechAdvocate Sprint Employee

Hello TPREZGIRL,

I am very sorry for your frustrations. Please let me know if this issue has been resolved, or if the problem is still being experienced. I would be happy to assist you!

Regards,
    CD

• 2. force close
    brokebrwrJ Newbie

I just started getting this error message after the update on my Samsung Epic 4G right after I installed the newest Sprint updates.   I restarted several times but before the screen clears it gives me the message "The application RwLauncher(processcom.sec.android.app.twlauncher) has stopped unexpectedly.  Please try again. 

Thank you

• 3. force close
    TyKayKay3 Newbie

I apologized that you are having that issue with your device. I have the same identical device and what I generally do is try refreshing the device cache by pulling the battery for about 1 minute and then retrying the application. If you are still experiencing the problem and the sprint navigation icon is still missing you can do a hard reset on the device by following the steps below

• Menu > Settings > SD & phone storage > Factory data reset

If that still doesn't fix your issue I would take to the nearest service and repair center in your area and have the device check out. I hope this helps.

• 4. force close
    rightiousD Newbie

I'm having the same promblem and I haven't even had this phone a week. I really like this phone but i'm thinking about just joining another company.

• 5. force close
    RC1024 Sprint Employee

Are you using the Hero? and you just got it?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points