1 2 Previous Next 21 Replies Latest reply: Dec 28, 2011 10:57 AM by 14KNIGHT Go to original post RSS
  • 15. 10/25 - HTC EVO 3D Software Update - 2.08.651.3
    jithesh Regular Visitor
    Currently Being Moderated

hmm.. interesting to see different people having different experience for same update

BTW.. I got my phone reset from sprint store, now it's working perfectly. the current firmware version still show's 2.08.651.3.

I have no Idea what they "actually" did in the service room. It took a lot of time though.

One thing I hate is we can't restore the phone as it is after reset. HTC should provide that feature, after all it's their custom UI.

I hate to arrange all those homescreens again.

• 16. 10/25 - HTC EVO 3D Software Update - 2.08.651.3
    underseer Expert

jithesh wrote:

hmm.. interesting to see different people having different experience for same update

BTW.. I got my phone reset from sprint store, now it's working perfectly. the current firmware version still show's 2.08.651.3.

I have no Idea what they "actually" did in the service room. It took a lot of time though.

One thing I hate is we can't restore the phone as it is after reset. HTC should provide that feature, after all it's their custom UI.

I hate to arrange all those homescreens again.

From what I understand, every update is like this. There always seem to be a few people who get bricked by the update.

• 17. 10/25 - HTC EVO 3D Software Update - 2.08.651.3
    BERN420 Newbie

Ever since this update installed my battery life has severely degraded.  Anyone else notice this?

• 18. 10/25 - HTC EVO 3D Software Update - 2.08.651.3
    PHXJAG75 Regular Visitor

It may or may not be related, but I experienced the same thing, with the Android OS running in the background and draining the battery.  I pulled the battery doing the "hard reset" and things are back to normal draining 4-5% per hour.

• 19. 10/25 - HTC EVO 3D Software Update - 2.08.651.3
    cloveoo7 Newbie

I am having a smilar issue; however, I am not getting to that screen with the black background and triangle.  When I try to install the update, my phone starts to power-off and resets automatically.  The update never installs.  This was happening on the last update too but during one of my random attempts it started to download instead of powering off?  To be safe, I saved the download file instead of installing it.  Then I installed the zipped file from its location in my phone.   Is there a way to mannually download this update from the internet so that I can avoid this problem?  This constant rebooting is driving me crayz! lol!  

• 20. Re: 10/25 - HTC EVO 3D Software Update - 2.08.651.3
    SHONUFF75 Valued Member

I had an EVO and now I am trying out the 3D. A couple quick questions; are we still having the same issue with the white screen and green HTC lettering every once in a while? It seems like it happens after texting. And going to the home screen it just says loading... Very annoying.

Secondly, I notice on the 3D that they don't have the arrows in the text app to move the cursor around? Why not? The EVO got it with Gingerbread. It really is a PIA to text without it.

• 21. 10/25 - HTC EVO 3D Software Update - 2.08.651.3
    14KNIGHT Sprint Employee

The white sceen issue is due to a problem loading HTC Sense on the change over   HTC is aware of this and is working on a resolution for this .

1 2 Previous Next