This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply: Jan 15, 2012 3:54 PM by RC1024 RSS

Samsung replenish- constant error "You have lost your data connection because..."

queso6 Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

I just got a Samsung Replenish (Yesterday) and I am constantly receiving an error message (Little triangle with an exclaimation point in it, along with a chirping noise) telling me that " You have lost your data connection because..." and that's all I can see in the notification bar-- nothing about the rest of the message.  From past Android posts, I have deduced that the rest might be "you left your home network"?

When I click on the message, it immediately opens the Mobile Network Settings from the menu-- where I have options to select or unselect 3G (it is always selected), change my roaming options (I have it set to include roaming and not just the home network) and most importatanly, Roaming Gaurd is off for both Voice and Data domestically.  I have also deselected the international option, as I don't plan on leaving the country any time soon or picking up foreign networks. 

I get the message with wifi enabled or disabled.  Honestly, the most annoying thing is the chirp, since I can't detach the error notification from any other notification.  Therefore, when I'm using my phone for an alarm or keeping it on at night in case of emergencies, it will chirp randomly thorough out the night. 

I contacted sprint about it-- did nothing. The said they remotely installed some update  I have updated the profile, prl, bla bla bla everything there is to update.  It is this phone's second day on the job, and it's already giving me problems?!

Any body with the same issues or ANY solution!?

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points