This discussion is archived
8 Replies Latest reply: Feb 10, 2012 11:35 AM by mapesy RSS

Pay bill online

Stcharles110 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I am having problems paying my bill on the website. It's telling me to update my profile but I do not know what to update.

Please help.

Thanks,

• 1. Pay bill online
    AGroupingofMines Newbie

I can't either. Same error. The "customer service" is absolutely zero help.  I got a long pause after I explained the error message, and then "Oh. There must be a problem with the website. Why don't you try in the morning?"

Other posts from earlier say that there were outages, but they've been cleared. Not buying it. 

• 2. Re: Pay bill online
    CapnWinky Regular Visitor

I'm in the same boat, trying to pay my bill online.  Evidently Sprint cares about my security so much they won't let even me pay my bill regardless of what information about my account I update. [....]

Message was edited by: mapesy

• 3. Pay bill online
    Joel1034 Newbie

Yep, same problem. It tells me to update but not sure what to update. I'm going to try again tomorrow so I hope it's just a temporary glitch.

Maybe this is their way of making people late on their bills so they can rack up the fees. heh heh.

• 4. Pay bill online
    DEONMS1 Newbie

Okaa im having this same problem and im beginning to get a lil ******.

• 5. Pay bill online
    CapnWinky Regular Visitor

Just paid mine through the Sprint Zone app on my phone.  Strangely enough that actually worked.  Signed into the same **** system through m.sprint.com from my phone and it magically works.

• 6. Pay bill online
    RAWJAH Newbie

I'm having this issue as well... like Sprint doesn't think my money is good enough. WTH?

This is what I kept on getting every time I click "Pay Bill":

We take your  account security seriously. To ensure that your information remains  secure, you'll need to update your profile before you can view these  details.

To do so, go to My preferences > All about my account > My account info and click Update or add another account.

I "saved" and even updated my pin and EVERYTHING! Paying Sprint "Online" has never been more inconvenient. Unacceptable!

• 7. Pay bill online
    georgia_family Newbie

Guess I'm not the only one having this issue I went through everything under the update account, still won't let me pay my bill????? Hopefully this issue will be fixed soon.

• 8. Pay bill online
    TPFOR3 Newbie

I talked to some joker who instead of trying to help me with this issue tried to get me to accept a free trial of family locator.  Then another "rep", said he couldnt help with computer issues.  Only Sprint would give you difficulties when you are trying to PAY your bill.

• 9. Pay bill online
    mapesy Sprint Admin

I talked with our production support team and here is what the said:

There was a pay bill issues last night for just over an hour from 9 -10 PM CST that was addressed through a production ticket. Customers experienced latency and were unable to complete self-service transactions on Sprint.com.   The experience that the customers blogged about was experienced during the outage.   This has been resolved.

Thanks,

Kelly

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points