This discussion is archived
9 Replies Latest reply: Feb 16, 2012 9:28 AM by RIKW RSS

sprint.com issues

Levi4u Master
Currently Being Moderated

There is some issues with sprint.com, If I go to my account page and select "Change My Services" I get a pop up that states

Please chat with us or call us

Ready to join Sprint? You can buy a new phone and open your account in our online store. Start shopping.

Already a customer? We need to know more about your account before you can buy online. Update my account info.

And if I select "Change my plan" I get a pop up but it's blank.

If I select "Activate new phone" it loops my to resign in.

I was able to pay my bill, But I cannot do anything else.

• 1. sprint.com issues
    Markie_B Sprint Employee

Levi4u,

Sprint.com was experiencing latency issues for self serve options as of 02/09/12. I have not heard if the system may be down again. I will make sure we take a look into this. Thanks for the information.

Markie_B

• 2. sprint.com issues
    Markie_B Sprint Employee

Levi4u,

Just received confirmation that we are experiencing issues with Sprint.com due to an issue with one of our servers and it is currently under investigation.

Markie_B

• 3. sprint.com issues
    Levi4u Master

OK, Thanks. It's not that I was needing to change anything. I was going there to get the exact steps to help the customer with discontinuing the SFL service and when trying to I ran into the issue.

Thanks again.

• 4. sprint.com issues
    Markie_B Sprint Employee

Levi4u,

Ok. Glad I could shed some light on the situation. Also FYI SFL is also down.

Markie_B

• 5. sprint.com issues
    Spazarro Regular Visitor

yea the portal to chat isnt even there now and im having serious issues with my stupid optimus now i need some answers ASAP

• 6. Re: sprint.com issues
    raylitherland67 Sprint Employee

Spazarro,

What kind of issues are you having? Is there anything I can assist you with?

Ray

• 7. Re: sprint.com issues
    Spazarro Regular Visitor

Ray,

Well i was trying to get a hold of someone thru the website in tech support because i was having issues with my optimus.So i did manage to get someone over the landline and took my phone to service center where they did a reinstall of froyo. Im hoping this will last untill i can get the $500 to replace my phone. Thanks for the concern.

I did have 1 issue that was rude also   I was hung up on 3 or 4 times from customer service. I think whoever is in charge of the department should send a memo to all the managers to have the agents return calls if they are disconnected. That would be very helpful.

• 8. sprint.com issues
    desekcg@gmail.com Newbie

I am having issues with the self service options as well, I can log into my account, but when I try to change any information, it goes to an internet explorer cannot display the page. All other websites are working properly so I know it is not my ISP. I have re-attempted several times to change my address. Recently even the mysprint link will not open

• 9. sprint.com issues
    RIKW Newbie

This is just about the worst website ever. Horrible to navigate, everytime they update the site you have to reenter your personal data on shopping cart and profile page. it auto fills for you then tells you the information is wrong. I would absolutely love sprint if I never had to deal with their website or the stores.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...