This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Feb 22, 2012 6:20 PM by Rocky422 RSS

Calendar Synchronization

Rocky422 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

My HTC EVO is no longer synching my outlook calendar to the phone calendar.  How do I fix it?

• 1. Calendar Synchronization
    Markie_B Sprint Employee

Thank you Rocky422 for your post. It does appear that there was an update to the HTC Sync program that was released on 01/31/12. Please follow the link I have included to update your HTC Sync program. http://www.htc.com/us/support/evo-sprint/downloads/ You may have to reset your settings after the update. I hope this information is helpful.

Markie_B

• 2. Calendar Synchronization
    Rocky422 Newbie

Yes, thank you that did work, however, somehow I now have duplicates of all the calendar events and resynching didn't remove them.  Thoughts on how to make the duplicate go away?

• 3. Calendar Synchronization
    abe2020 Sprint Employee

Rocky422-What version of Microsoft Outlook you're using? Let me know.

Thanks

Abe

• 4. Re: Calendar Synchronization
    abe2020 Sprint Employee

Delete duplicate calendar items

Outlook 2002, Outlook 2003, and Outlook 2007

• •1. In Outlook 2007 and in Outlook 2002, point to Current View on the View menu, and then click to change the folder view to a table type view. In Outlook 2003, point to Arrange By on the View menu, point to Current View, and then click to change the folder view to a table type view.

For example, use the following view and field combinations:

Collapse this tableExpand this table

View

Field

Calendar

Active Appointments

Contacts

Phone List

Inbox

Journal

Entry List

Notes

Notes List

• •2. Right-click a column heading, and then click Field Chooser.
    • •3. From the list at the top of the Field Chooser, click to select the All <item name> fields.
    • •4. Drag the Modified field to the table heading.
    • •5. Verify that the duplicate items have a unique date from the original set of items. If it is unique, click the Modified heading so that the items are sorted by this field.
    • •6. Click the first item in the set that you want to delete, scroll to the last item in the set that you want to delete, and then click the last item while you hold down the SHIFT key.
    • •7. Press DELETE to permanently delete all selected items.

Delete duplicate calendar items

Outlook 2010

• •1. In Outlook 2010, select the folder for which you want to delete duplicate items.
    • •2.Click the View tab in the Ribbon, click Change View in the Ribbon, and then click to change the folder view to a table type view. For example, click the List icon.
    • •3.Right-click a column heading, and then click Field Chooser.
    • •4.From the list at the top of the Field Chooser, click to select the All <item name> fields .
    • •5.Drag the Modified field to the table heading.
    • •6.Verify that the duplicate items have a unique date from the original set of items. If it is unique, click the Modified heading so that the items are sorted by this field.
    • •7.Click the first item in the set that you want to delete, scroll to the last item in the set that you want to delete, and then click the last item while you hold down the SHIFT key.
    • •8.Press DELETE to permanently delete all selected items.

Hope this helps

Abe

• 5. Re: Calendar Synchronization
    Rocky422 Newbie

Correct Answer - It did.  Thank you so much.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...