I am currently using EVO 3D right now and my contract end May 01, 2012, and i was offered a 150 discount. And i want an iphone
my question is, should i upgrade my contract and get the iphone 4s, and only way pay about 50buck,
can i save the 150 discount when the iphone 5 comes out. and just renew the contract still using the evo 3d.
ok this is a common mis conception with upgrades. Its not 150 off that $200 price. That $200 dollar price is the upgrade (iphone 4s 16GB is $650 retail, instead of $150 you actually getting $450 off instant) unless CS offered you something in which you would have to go through them to recieve that. But in my opinion if there is something out now that you want then get it. No matter when you wait something new is always gonna come out, thats the age we live in. Also, in my personal opinion the Iphone 5 will not be coming out til ATLEAST oct/nov. They just launched the 4s 5 months ago and are launching there ipad 3 this month. So like i said if there is something available now get it.