This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: May 1, 2012 6:13 AM by POINTERAR RSS

Picture Mail -  4/30/12 cut-off to move my picture albums

mamaduckof2 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

HELP!  I just found out that as of 4/30/12 this app is no longer and I am panicking because I am not able to download my 800 + pictures to my pc per instructions stated by Sprint.  I have tried both individually and whole albums.  Thanks. 

• 1. Re: Picture Mail -  4/30/12 cut-off to move my picture albums
    abe2020 Sprint Employee

Sorry for the inconvenience. Here are the steps to download a personal Album to my PC.  To download a personal album, media must first be organized into Albums prior to downloading to your PC.

1.     Click and drag the personal album to the “Download to my PC” icon and release the mouse button.
    2.     Save a ZIP file of the media from that album when prompted.

3.        Delete the album by clicking and dragging to the trash icon after you successfully downloaded it to your PC.

Visit this Sprint site for more info on picture download to pc http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Save_a_Sprint_Picture_Mail_photo_or_video_to_your_PC/case-jo272082-20090622-135300

Hope this helps

Abe

• 2. Re: Picture Mail -  4/30/12 cut-off to move my picture albums
    jakeismybubba Newbie

nada for me PC CAN'T HANDLE THE MEMORY....single mom no money.....baby gone......omg....just got a device today.....called to confirm with tech support the time and they told me 11:59

10:30 started after reading direction on how to use

11:09 started downloading after 1 page and 1 row went to bathroom

came back could not access

down for ROUTINE MAINTENACE and UPGRADING

loss of dead baby picture PRICELESS......

I am so sick right now I can just puke

don't access website

never email or texted the discontinuance......

found out today called tech support to know my timeframe

THEY WERE WRONG AGAIN

tomorrow...cancelling service if can't resolve.....did I mention I AM SO SICK I CAN PUKE!!!!!!!

i am done...

• 3. Re: Picture Mail -  4/30/12 cut-off to move my picture albums
    POINTERAR Newbie

I spent 2 hours with a very NICE rep on the phone at Sprint who attempted to walk me thru the steps of creating multiple albums out of one single album. The original album was too large to download to my pc. The rep suggested we disconnect to allow him to work on creating the multiple files, which he did, and he'd call me back once he'd finished. I still wasn't able to download the files to my pc. Once I asked the IT person, I was at work, to download Mozillafox to my PC I was able to download all the pictures to my PC and transfer them to a flash drive. My pictures dated back to 2006. There were pictures of my youngest daughter as an infant. Photos I'd stored in my phone and uploaded later of my 9 year old twins when they were infants learning to crawl. I cried looking at those photos yesterday.

Normally I'd say Sprint has HORRIBLE customer service. I wish I didn't leave the reps name on my desk at work who helped me yesterday. No matter how I feel about Sprint yesterday that representative made mine, my co-workers (pics from various functions over the years), my husband and childrens day. Even my mother was happy.

Thank you Sprint.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points