This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: May 7, 2012 2:38 PM by 14KNIGHT RSS

Upgrade pricing

really1975 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Well to start off I HAVE BEEN a Sprint customer for over 8 years now; and I am quickly finding that the service is NOW just not the same. Over the last few months I noticed a large increase on both dropped calls and slowing data rates all around San Antonio. The latest issue I have is with upgrade pricing on new phones. When I check my upgrade status using Sprints own tools, It advises the following, "As of Now, you are eligible to save up to $150 off SRP plus any promotional discounts w/ 2-yr Agreement." I checked any found that SRP is basically the discount price that Sprint offers all new customers with a 2 year contract. However after 2 calls to customer service, trying to get them to stand by the company's own wording, I was connected to a reported supervisor would just stated the the csa is is correct, and we will not honor that wording, goodbye. At which point he disconnected. So what reason is there in remaining a sprint customer anymore, the actual service I pay for is in free fall and know the company just ignores any questions about its own written policies. I see if a Sprint rep actually makes an attempt to correct this "misunderstanding."

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points