4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 17, 2012 8:55 AM by monuis123 RSS

iphone 4s

moslondon1 Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

i have an iphone 4s and i know that this phone is international capable but my question is, does it come unlocked? i mean if i travel to another country and i put a sim card of any gsm carrier on it.. will the iphone work? for example a telcel sim card (mexico) or do i need to go to a sprint store and ask for unlock it? does anyone know about it? please i need to know?

• 1. Re: iphone 4s
    Uchiha_Sasuke Expert

you need to call international dept to activate the international roaming svc for the iphone. and you dont have to activate a different sim (you cant activate a diff sim card though)

• 2. Re: iphone 4s

i do not want to activate the international roaming i want to use the gsm network from different carrier (non us carriers).... for example i had a motorola photon before the iphone, i traveled to mexico and i inserted a sim card on it and it worked without any problem.... both phones the photon and the iphone support GSM, CDMA, UMTS networks.... and somewhere i read that the iphone comes locked for do that and you can ask to unlock it after 60 days of use (good standing) ...... and i want to know if that is true and if i can do the same on the iphone as i did with the photon

• 3. Re: iphone 4s

do you know what i mean? sorry im bad explaining

• 4. Re: iphone 4s
    monuis123 Regular Visitor

Hi try to insert other network sim in your iphone 4s if it did not accept it then it show that your iphone 4s is locked to network then unless you unlock it you cant use other network sim in it .To solve this visit Superunlockcodes.com here they help you unlock your iphone from sprint network using remote unlocking service with out jail breaking it .

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points