2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 1, 2012 9:43 AM by JediSolo RSS

How do I find the call history on the LG Rumor Reflex?

darlajune Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Just got this phone yesterday and can't figure out how to get to the call history. The users guide provided has no info and the users manual on this support site is not coming up for me. Does anyone know how to see the call history?

• 1. Re: How do I find the call history on the LG Rumor Reflex?
    Sprint Employee

When your are looking at the screen with the numbers to dial - on the bottom there is a small phone with arrows next to it - tap that.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

• 2. Re: How do I find the call history on the LG Rumor Reflex?
    JediSolo Newbie

Hi.  I found a workaround to end a call on the LG Rumor Reflex.  I got mine last night and figured it out this morning how to end a call on there when your screen goes black.  When it goes black and you say "goodbye" on the phone, then press the home button and then unlock the phone, and it will go to the End Call button...press that and you have ended the call.  Is there another way to do that other than what I suggested?  Also for an upgrade to a newer model of this phone...could Sprint make an End Call feature button on it at the bottom of the phone where the phone button is, rather than doing the workaround when your call is about to end...what I said above?

Thanks and have a good weekend.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points