This discussion is archived
6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 6, 2012 2:38 PM by SHANNONDWAYNE RSS

Sprint Wireless Advantage Club

MC_10 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Hello, my family is in the Sprint Wireless Advantage Club. I was hoping to upgrade to a new phone soon since mine is a really old, laggy HTC Hero. I've been considering phones such as the Galaxy Nexus and now the HTC EVO 4G LTE. The Sprint employee who opened the account recently emailed us allowing me to look through the shop to find a phone I wanted through the Sprint Wireless Advantage Club. I have two friends who's families are also under the same employee. They recently upgraded to Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch's. I decided to wait a little bit longer for a better phone. Strangely enough, I could not find the Galaxy Nexus even though it had been out for a while. I was doing some research about the HTC EVO 4G LTE and the Sprint Wireless Advantage Club. I read that we get phone upgrades later than other customers. I was just wondering why this is so and when the HTC EVO 4G LTE would be available to the Sprint Wireless Advantage Club customers. I read somewhere that we were able to upgrade to the iPhone 4S about a month later than the normal release. Does that mean I have to wait until about July 2nd or so to upgrade to the HTC EVO 4G LTE?

EDIT: I am also not sure which section this discussion thread should be in. If anyone who knows can move it or point me in the right direction, I'd be happy to move.

Thanks,

MC_10

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points