1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Previous Next 149 Replies Latest reply: Jun 26, 2012 3:05 PM by Timbx Go to original post RSS
  • 75. Re: Battery Life
    TrevMoney Regular Visitor
    Currently Being Moderated

2 hrs

• 76. Re: Battery Life
    fireguy_6364 Master

its safe to say you would make a horrible spy/ninja lol

i still need to donate or bribe someone to look at my area and see when/if i'll ever get the LTE...so...briberybriberybribery

halcyoncmdr123 wrote:

smotrs wrote:

Well, if what they say is true and they are rapidly deploying across the US by the end of 2013, and they actually come through. That's will be far better then the lack luster deployment they did regarding the 4G WiMax which never really got fully deployed in my opinion.

Personally, I've never used the 4G because in my area it never was deployed, too far out from LA. However, 3G speeds have been very good and still are for my areas. Add the fact that I can connect to my Wifi at work, home, parents, friends, etc.. without problem, I can wait. Others may not have that luxury though and Sprint should have provided more information at the time of purchase I think.

<_<

>_>

Don't tell anyone about this...

There is an unofficial website that has been setup by members of the community that is dedicated to tracking Sprint's Network Vision and 4G LTE rollout. www.s4gru.com

From my experience, many of the members there have TONS of experience in the communications field and are very good at explaining complex terms and ideas in an easy way regarding the updates. and other things in general.

IT IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SPRINT WEBSITE AND IS NOT DIRECTLY ASSOCIATED WITH SPRINT NEXTEL.

:-)

• 77. Re: Battery Life
    fireguy_6364 Master

something is up with either your settings or something is having an affect on it. and you said they did a FR on your phone before you returned it and got this one? wondering if possibly a app is having a weird affect on this. i read over in another thread that the facebook app was having some big issues..but i never read to much into what all it was actually doing. you might go into the play store and pull up the FB app and read the comments on it..or for giggles delete the updates for it and just use the browser to do your FB viewing for a while..see if that has changes.

• 78. Re: Battery Life
    Jaran38 Valued Member

i cant figure out why you are that low i dont have my screen on autobright and i am currently at 1day 0h 9m 24s with 31% left. my screen is only at 31% i would try to uninstall apps or remove updates for a couple days to see if there is a diff

• 79. Re: Battery Life
    Timbx Bronze Expert

Just read this : http://www.pocketables.com/2012/06/htc-evo-4g-lte-battery-best-and-worst-case-run-times.html#comment-85847 Today was my first bout with no signal zone drain battery problem. I was getting 19 hr + on a charge most time on Wi FI. I was in a no to weak signal zone today and the phone is almost dead for the first time since I had it ,did not even use it most of the time.But trying to get a signal kills the phone next time I see this will have to put the phone on Airplane mode.

• 80. Re: Battery Life
    RC1024 Sprint Employee

If I'm looking at this screenshot correctly in about 2.36 hours, the backlight used 62% of about 5-10% of your total battery charge? At that rate to may get about 16 to 24 hours of charge.

• 81. Re: Battery Life

Well my old lte was behaving the same way as my new lte...i can go at most 7-8 hrs and its already down to 30%...im fortunate to be able to charge it but I'm not seeing half the results other ppl post..kind of frustrating

• 82. Re: Battery Life
    fireguy_6364 Master

i still think it has to do with your data and voice reception while youre out at your work place. just like Timbx just posted..he was getting killer battery life until his phone wasnt getting a good signal...then that battery life went down the tubes...your scenario has got to be the same deal..did you notice any life difference while you were off work and home with wifi on only? oh and if you havent already go into your wifi settings and change it from "only while plugged in" to "always" and then make sure "best performance" is selected.

• 83. Re: Battery Life

Nah i still haven't had a chance to try it i well tonight and see wat happens

• 84. Re: Battery Life
    fireguy_6364 Master

if you see a drastic difference in your battery life while on wifi then you just solved your problem..well figured out your problem...still doesnt sovle it..but at least you will know lol. post what you see while on wifi

• 85. Re: Battery Life
    Timbx Bronze Expert
  • 86. Re: Battery Life

Looks to be better....two and a half hours and I'm at 74% on 3G....Facebook, internet surfing.I'm sure it would've been worse if i was at work

• 87. Re: Battery Life
    smotrs Master

Yeah, just gotta get your MSL from Sprint. Sometimes take a couple tries or calls. I already failed once when attempting a couple days ago.

• 88. Re: Battery Life

What's a cell radio and y is it on the entire 7 hrs...also the mobile signal indicator is always yellow.....could these have any effect on my battery life?

• 89. Re: Battery Life
    Timbx Bronze Expert

Cell radio is the one for calls it will always be that way unless you put the phone on Airplane mode.The phone is looking for a signal in weak cell towers that is the problem with the phone.

1 4 5 6 7 8 10 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...