3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 26, 2012 7:39 PM by GardenGirl2468 RSS

Evo 4G LTE will not wake up during a phone call

GardenGirl2468 Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

I have gotten two phones now and both have the same problem.  When I place a phone call the screen goes dark and does not wake up again.  It does not matter what position I hold the phone in or if I touch the screen.  Sometimes I am able to get the phone to wake up by tapping the power button.  Most of the time the screen will turn back on for 1 second and go dark or the phone will not wake up at all.  I get stuck on the phone waiting for the other person to hang up.  Even after holding down the power button for 1-2 minutes the phone will not even reboot to allow me to hang up once it is stuck like this.  In addition the feature to turn on the speaker phone automatically by flipping the phone over has also never worked on either phone.  I unfortunately turned in my original EVO 4G when I got this phone, so I can't go back.  To top it off, when I called Sprint to say the plan on my account does not match the contract I signed with this phone, I was passed to three different people over an almost two hour period.  Two of whom promised to call me back and never did.  I have been a long time customer up until now, but am ready to drop it all and switch companies and phones.  Any advice for what is going to fix the issue with this stupid phone?  Thanks!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points