This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2012 7:29 PM by 14KNIGHT RSS

Unauthorized charges allowed by Sprint

pietenpol Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Sprint ..fraud

Why are these charges added to my bill and I have to reply to text to “STOP” the monthly charge that I never started ????

iMar Entertainment: Alerts - 49712 Zodiac Horos -05/25

$9.99

Intimate Interactive: Multi media - 29104HearMe -06/24

$9.99

• 1. Re: Unauthorized charges allowed by Sprint
    14KNIGHT Sprint Employee

To subscribe to the premium text message service shown the provider has to send a text asking if you wish the service. A second text asking for confirmation of the service  has to be replyed to  before they can send the charge through to Sprint to be billed to you. 

• 2. Re: Unauthorized charges allowed by Sprint
    pietenpol Newbie

That may be the way it is supposed to work, but it did not in these two.. I found the charges on my bill today. I know I didn't have these messages, so I checked my wife's phone. The text were there and had NEVER been open or acknowledged. My wife will not open a text or email without knowing who they are from.. good security, I thought....I opened them both and they gave me the option to "STOP" the monthly bill.. A little late don't you think"!! I was billed before the text were ever opened or acknowledged !!!  Therefore, the system is NOT working the way you say it is supposed to and we are being billed without our knowledge or permission..   Now What !!!..

AO

• 3. Re: Unauthorized charges allowed by Sprint
    14KNIGHT Sprint Employee

You need to call customer care and tell them about the issue.  They will let you know what options you have after reviewing the account

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points