Galaxy Nexus Software Update - version IMM76K.L700FG01
- Change default LTE setting from Off to On
- Change Wi-Fi default setting from Off to On
- RSSI Indicator modification
- Support for Sprint TV
- Google Security Fix
Have you rated your phone? Rate the Galaxy Nexus here
- Software version is version IMM76K.L700FG01
- This update will be pushed to all devices within a 1-2 day period.
- This update will be available under the following conditions:
- Devices experiencing a problem accessing data services, will need to be connected to a
WiFi network to receive the udpate. Once connected to a WiFi network, the software
will automatically download in the background and then prompt you to install it.
- Devices not experiencing the problem accessing data services will also receive the update.
The software will automatically download in the background and then prompt you to install it.
There is no need to be connected to WiFi to receive the udpate.
- Starting the week of 5/17, Sprint Retail Stores will have the software available to update devices
- Refer to the Galaxy Nexus Software Update blog for further install instructions.
Doesn't this wipe all the account data meaning you have to set everything up again (not reinstall apps but enter all the account info again)? Not sure it's worth it since I really don't have anything wrong with my phone that wouldn't be fixed by sprint fixing their 3g network.
This does not wipe the account data, but only how it communicates to Google Apps (which restores itself upon boot with your login info). The only thing you need to re-accept manually is to allow to use Google Locations which is a simple "Accept" prompt on boot.
The update is simple and does not do much. I am simply one of those that likes to have the latest update asap. If you are working from your phone just fine, then I wouldn't worry too much about the delay of your update.
Help prevent distracted driving. Get Sprint Drive First FREE at the Google Play Store.