2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 11, 2012 4:53 PM by jer2341234 RSS

Help with LG Rumor Reflex - Trying to transfer purchased music

Currently Being Moderated

I am trying to transfer music I purchased and listened to on my LG Rumor Touch (and other phones).  I can NOT figure out how to do it.  I have tried talking with Sprint and noone seems to be able to help me.  When I go to Entertainment then Music, theres no music in my library.  When I plug the phone into the computer via USB, I can see the music.  How do I get it to the phone?? Thanks so much!

• 1. Re: Help with LG Rumor Reflex - Trying to transfer purchased music
    tomdeaver Sprint Employee

Hello and thank you for using Sprint.com Communities.  Here's what's happening.  Your Rumor Touch uses the older "Music Store" application and the files that you can see on your SD card are called .KOZ files.  The reason nothing comes up in your library is because the .KOZ extention is a license ONLY to play that song from the music store.  Your Rumor Touch must not be "active" so the .KOZ files are there but cannot be validated for play since the phone has no connection to the Sprint Network. 

The Rumor Reflex uses a new application for music called Sprint Music Plus.  The files used for this type of music are not compatible with the older Music Store files and visa versa.  The Music Store files (.KOZ) will remain should you ever re-activate a Music Store capable phone, but cannot be played in your new application, Sprint Music Plus, on your Reflex. 

We apologize for the confusion and hope this helps,

• 2. Re: Help with LG Rumor Reflex - Trying to transfer purchased music
    jer2341234 Newbie

Tom it obviously dosn't  help at all.

Just say how to transfer music stright up?

This phone will play a mp3 from a SD card untill the phone locks then it will shut off the music - what up?

The dumb *** tip calculator dosn't even work... I put $25.00, 15% and it say $2.50?  What the ****?

My question is, I got 3 of these last week will sprint take them back and replace them with something that works without billing me more?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points