This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 17, 2012 1:48 AM by mk_Illinois RSS

SPRINT SERVICE SUCKS!!

SQUIRMS0201 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I HAVE HAD SPRINT SINCE SEP OF 2011 AND THE SERVICE WAS OK UNTILL FEB 2012. I HAVE CALLED SPRING OVER 10 TIMES SINCE THEN AND ALL THEY CAN SAY IS THAT SINCE I HAVE USED MINUTES ON MY PHONE THEN THE SERVICE IS GOOD. I CANT CALL OUT OVER HALF THE TIME AND THE 3G SERVICE ALWAYS SHOWS A O INSTEAD OF 3G NO MATTER WHERE I AM. WHEN I SEND TEXT MESSAGES ON MY IPHONE IT DOES NOT GO TO SEND AT JUST REJECTS THE MESSAGE AND I HAVE TO KEEP SENDING. IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES LIKE THIS? I THINK IT SUCKS THEY HAVE US LOCKED INTO A CONTRACT AND WE PAY ARE BILL EVERYMONTH BUT THEY DO NOT SUPPLY THE SERVICE WE ARE PAYING FOR!!!! I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND SPRINT TO ANYONE OR EVER HAVE THEM AGAIN!!!

• 1. Re: SPRINT SERVICE SUCKS!!
    broadwaybaby Regular Visitor

I agree. Haven't had service for days because of some alleged tower outages due to a recent storm. I believe that's baloney if you ask me. I would send the Sprint CEO Dan Hesse an email at dan@sprint.com. I would demand that they address your issue. If everyone did this, maybe they would be more responsive. Good luck.

• 2. Re: SPRINT SERVICE SUCKS!!
    jerrod1203 Newbie

Exact same here. I am about to change - early term fee or not. I have BEGGED them to help. This is ****. Will be letting everyone I know DO NOT GO WITH SPRINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3. Re: SPRINT SERVICE SUCKS!!
    mk_Illinois Regular Visitor

I totally agree. I've been a spint customer since 15+ years, but past couple of months service is getting bad to worse. Now since August 15, we have no service at all in Chicago suburbs. They say they are upgrading some towers. We were given no notice of this... I thought my phone went bad and I replaced my phone, only to find out that sprint network is out in our area.

SPRINT SERVICE IS BAD. it used to be good.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...