This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 3, 2012 12:33 AM by WSITYWIM1 RSS

Galaxy s3 wont  send or receive calls and text messages!

TRAVISJSR07 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

For 8 days now my galaxy s3 has had  trouble making calls and sending and receiving text messages.  although i have poor reception at my house, even when my phone shows to have a signal it will not make a call or send a text.  when someone calls me it goes straight to voicemail and when they text me i receive it hours later. pretty rediculous for a flagship phone, i thought it may have been a tower problem but there is no reason i should be without service this long.  Even when i have 3g/4g service i can browse the internet but still cant make calls!!

• 1. Re: Galaxy s3 wont  send or receive calls and text messages!
    WSITYWIM1 Regular Visitor
    Currently Being Moderated

Hey Travis,

I have the Galaxy S2 and I am having the same issues. Either I get 0 connectivity or the calls are so bad that It ends up being dropped. I called and talked to sprint, I was on the phone for more than 45 minutes with three reps and three managers, the only advice they can give me is to PURCHASE an Airrave for an additional $140.... sorry but **** that.... I refused to pay for something I should be getting anyways. The rest of my family has Verizon...they all receive reception in my home, they have 4g connectivity.... I have sprint.... No reception at home, or anywhere for that fact... and 4g is not even offered in my area and no one knows when it will be available. I have been with Sprint for 8 years, but they are going to ****! I am trying to get out, but they want me to pay $400 to cancel my contract.Good luck in resolving your issue, you will most likely have to find another route, because sprint obviously does not care about their customers.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...