7 Replies Latest reply: Sep 8, 2012 9:08 PM by 3020fjr2 RSS

IPHONE5

FrankieB07 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Who knows if Sprint will be getting the IPHONE5? Or that was just a rumor.

• 1. Re: IPHONE5
    armyeodsgt Expert

I came to the EVO line (4G now 3D) from the Iphone 4 and I couldn't care less if they're getting the Iphone.  Just had to throw that in!  Anyways, that's just a rumor for now.  No one has confirmed any of it.  It may or may not happen.  Why would you want such a boring phone and OS?  Sorry, I just can't quit slamming Apple.  To each his own.  I hope they do for all you brainwashed IOS people.  It would probably be good for Sprint.

• 2. Re: IPHONE5
    Dj_Damjano Silver Expert

To have a fair share of the market, Sprint will get the i-phone. Just like armyeodsgt, I don't really care for the I-phone since Apple sucks. Many rumors have it that the new I-phone will be universal (GSM and SIM) so there will be only one device, but since I-phone 4 came without 4G, I think apple has a lot to do to catch up with HTC and other brands.

• 3. Re: IPHONE5
    rick.spencer Bronze Expert

It looks like they will get it.  I wonder how it will stack up against the other smartphones Sprint has to offer.

• 4. Re: IPHONE5
    LiLBit555 Expert

Where have you even seen that Apple has made any announcements for the iphone or about Sprint?

• 5. Re: IPHONE5
    ScottFerrinPA Newbie

I heard from a source in one of the stores that the Iphone5 release is sometime in Mid October 2012. Sprint is supposed to be the first vedor to offer it to outside Apple vendors.

Message was edited by: EVO4G3DScottfrPA

• 6. Re: IPHONE5
    Lynne64 Newbie

Yes Sprint will be selling the Apple iphone 5, the most recent date of release is Septmeber 15, 2012.  However, the news is stating their may be a parts shortage.  Sprint representative has informed me today that they will not handle preorders and all information will be stated online when made available.

• 7. Re: IPHONE5
    3020fjr2 Bronze Expert

It been confirmed that September 12 apple will be having an event / announcement. Most likely it will be for the iphone so we should see confirmation of all rumors this coming week.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points