Motorola XPRT™ Software Update - 4.5.1-110-KNS-46
- Gingerbread 2.3 Android OS
- Sprint Application Version updates
- Email UI fixes
- Contact UI fixes
- Fix to color backgrounds (remove red)
- Improve EAS GAL Search
- Improve EAS First Sync timing
- Fix Forward /Reply markers to original email
- SMS fix when using () in SMS body
- BT toasts when syncing contacts improved
- The software version is 4.5.1-110-KNS-46
- Refer to the Motorola XPRT™ Software Updates blog for install instructions
A co-worker got a notice to update. He is now on 2.3.5. He lost many of his contacts, and his favorites. His desktop no longer displays the original configuration (apps he uses most frequently). He is not a happy camper!
I have the same phone (XPRT) but have not received an update notification. At this point, I don't think I want it.
I did this update two days ago and now my Coporate Exchange account won't load, I can't "remove it" and can't add it again. I've been to my IT department here, and I've called sprint and had to do a complete reset of my phone (fantastic)...and STILL cannot access my work email. My AOL, Yahoo, and GMAIL accounts all work fine.
Help?? This is beyond frustrating.
Help prevent distracted driving. Get Sprint Drive First FREE at the Google Play Store.