1 17 18 19 20 21 99 Previous Next 1,483 Replies Latest reply: Nov 3, 2013 5:50 PM by JrEnavarro Go to original post RSS
  • 270. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    badeforever15 Regular Visitor
    Currently Being Moderated

It's confusing though, when you ask some reps thet say they will ship on the 21st and some say they will arrive by the 21st.

• 271. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    CRIV Newbie

That is what I see

• 272. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    Icee1 Expert

If you ordered it 2:00CT or earlier on the 14th your chances of getting it the 21st are 99.99%. I ordered mine on the 14th at 3:04 ET (2:04CT) and my status had already been changed to the "shipped or activated" status by Monday. Basically, if your order status is the "shipped or activated" one, you are most likely going to get it this Friday, the 21st. ALSO: my order number was changed once my status changed from the "Thank you for preordering......" to the "shipped or activated" one. Did that happen to anyone else? It went from beggining with "oy-" to beggining with "DM60" after the status change......

• 273. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!

Mine still says that as well.

Product IDDescriptionQty.Order DateTracking #
    885909600106IPHONE 5 WHITE 16GB12012-09-14
    Status:Thank you for pre-ordering the 16GB iPhone 5. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Pre-orders placed through 2 pm CT on 9/14 will arrive on or around 9/21. Pre-orders placed after 2 pm CT on 9/14 through 10:00 am CT on 9/19 will ship in 2 weeks. Orders placed after 10:00 am CT on 9/19 will ship in 3 weeks. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder.
  • 274. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    TOLOGOS Regular Visitor

Hello, I don't post too much here but I noticed your user name has sprint symbol and your avatar also has sprint logo. Does this mean you're a sprint csr?  If so, thanks for the update. I've been following this forum all day and am anxiously awaiting my tracking info. I ordered around 4am est on 09/14.

EDIT:  Sorry guys, this post was directed to 14KNIGHT from the previous page who said shipments would go out tomorro and would be sent as overnight shipment.  Thanks.

• 275. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    OPPEY3169 Newbie

Amused that 16GB phones only go through 2pm CT on the 14th and 36GB phones go through the 17th

Thank you for pre-ordering the 32GB iPhone 5. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Pre-orders placed through 5 pm CT on 9/17 will arrive on or around 9/21. Orders placed after 5 pm CT on 9/17 will ship in 1 week. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder.

• 276. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    theblythes Newbie

Ive read four or five pages here and there and im just as anxious as everyone else and this may be a dumb question but I ordered my 16gb black on the 18th. Should I expect shipping to be most of the two weeks? And if no one knows and im the 100th person to ask the same thing then you can always lie and keep my hopes up!!

• 277. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    wil4change Newbie

I had the same status as badeforever15 until today. Ordered at 4:00am CT, would have been earlier but Sprint site was down , today my status was updated with this notice.  Anyone else see this? 

Presentation1.jpg

• 278. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    lilpaul8136 Regular Visitor

THATS A ENTIRE 2 HOURS AFTER THE PREORDER STARTED. I DID MINE AT EXACTLY 4:13 EASTERN TIME WHICH IS 3:13 YOUR TIME. 1 HR IS A BIG DIFFERENCE ESPECIALLY WHEN MILLIONS ARE TRYING TO PREORDER IT.

• 279. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    Chris2993 Regular Visitor
    Last updated:   09/19/2012
    Product IDDescriptionQty.Order DateTracking #
    885909600120IPHONE 5 BLACK 32GB12012-09-15

Thank you for pre-ordering the 32GB iPhone 5. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Pre-orders placed through 5 pm CT on 9/17 will arrive on or around 9/21. Orders placed after 5 pm CT on 9/17 will ship in 1 week. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder.

It's a little odd to me that my order status still hasn't updated at all since I first ordered it on 9/15 what do you guys think? I would've thought I would at least be seeing the status saying "Your phone has been shipped and/or activation is complete". It's also odd it hasn't updated because I already have my new number that a Sprint rep gave me which leads me to think my phone is already in Sprints hands if they've assigned a phone a number for me already...hmmmm. Hoping tomorrow shows us some new info!

• 280. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    chovis0721 Newbie

I know how you feel, i ordered on 9/14 at 9 am and my order status is the same as yours and has not changed. Hopefully I will see some differences. I had four different sprint service reps tell me I will get my phone on friday so we shall see.

• 281. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!

Ordered mine at 4 a.m. Central time and have had the same message all week.

• 282. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    wil4change Newbie

The sheer number of orders in one hour should be very high, I hope that hour makes a difference.  Seems odd that the inital Status has changed so quickly. 

Status: Thank you for pre-ordering the 16GB iPhone 5. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Pre-orders placed through 2 pm CT on 9/14 will arrive on or around 9/21. Pre-orders placed after 2 pm CT on 9/14 through 10:00 am CT on 9/19 will ship in 2 weeks. Orders placed after 10:00 am CT on 9/19 will ship in 3 weeks. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder.

• 283. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    Unflattered Regular Visitor

My obsessive days are behind me, thank God. I remember obsessively calling customer support and checking status twice an hour. In hindsight, it's absurd. I DO have an iPad; can't that hold me?

Anyway, my status is "Will arrive on or around 09/21" (32GB BLack). If it comes, it comes. You'll be happier if you're not bent out of shape, feeling the need to call CS. If it's a day or two late, THEN I can see calling.

Whatever happens, let's not turn this into #%@$'ing Youtube, where the world's most repugnant clowns gather to act like @@$h01es. I'd like to just check in here, once or twice, to find out which way the wind is blowing. No one wants to listen to blubbering and venting.

• 284. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    PrestonSanborn Newbie

I have that message through the order number I first received, but if you go to pay your bill and check the order from there, it will give you another order number and that one says my phone has shipped. So not everything is matching! ugh

1 17 18 19 20 21 99 Previous Next