1 28 29 30 31 32 99 Previous Next 1,483 Replies Latest reply: Nov 3, 2013 5:50 PM by JrEnavarro Go to original post RSS
  • 435. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    MATHS8871 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated

I ordered mine about 30 minutes before you and received my tracking information a few minutes ago. You can check the sprint site as well at sprint.com/myorder. It will just show a origin scan on the package anyway at UPS.com. They will probably not move until this evening (UPS does most of their movement from Louisville hub out to airport near destination overnight). Also, I can confirm on my package that UPS restricted MyChoice options (cannot redirect, hold for pickup, etc before 1st delievery attempt) and also that no indirect signature is required - so it will be up to driver discretion.

• 436. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    123GILLETTE Newbie

I have my tracking # for a 16gb Black.  It is scheduled on time delivery for 9/21by 2nd day air and is in Louisville KY currently.

• 437. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    cdilwort Regular Visitor

It's weird. After I ordered my iphone, I never got an email from sprint confirming my order but everything went through and I was charged. They need to do a better job in the area of customer service and in administrative tasks.

• 438. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    Bellatone Valued Member

They aren't delayed.  I got my tracking info an hour ago and I paid full price for the 64GB.  Chill out people.  This is exactly how the iPhone 4S release rolled out... 2nd day air shipping even though it was only scanned this morning.  They have an arrangement with UPS.  You'll get your phones tomorrow if it says scheduled delivery for 9/21.

Relax!

• 439. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    RobertRENNELLS Newbie

I ordered two new phones.  1 black 64Gb and 1 white 64Gb -- no tracking numbers yet......I sure hope I get it soon so I can relax!

• 440. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    lilo723 Newbie

I also received my shipping confirmation about an hour ago. It is being shipped from Louisville to Memphis. It says I should expect it by close tomorrow. UPS typically makes deliveries to my house around 4-5pm. I ordered my iPhone 5 32g at around 2:15pm cst on 9/14. So Sprint is keeping to their word that I will have it on hand tomorrow.

Message was edited by: lilo723 it also said it was being shipped overnight for PM delivery.

Message was edited by: lilo723 Product ID     Description     Qty.     Order Date     Tracking # 885909600120     IPHONE 5 BLACK 32GB     1     2012-09-14     1ZX............ Status:     Your order has been shipped. Click on the shipping tracking number to track the progress of your order. Please allow 2-5 days for delivery. If you have questions, please call 866-789-8292 between 9:00 a.m. EST to 6:00 p.m. EST Monday to Friday. Please note, it may take up to 24 hours for your tracking number to be active.

• 441. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    UMICH22 Newbie

Where are people seeing this DM number?  Where is the order status on the page when you log in?  I never even got a confirmation email when I bought the iphone.  I had to call sprint and have the rep tell me order #. 

I ordered my white 16g at 11am EST and still have not yet received any shipping notification!  The sprint rep told me yesterday that she had not heard of anyone receiving shipping emails yesterday, and that everyone should probably hear today... not that that helped!

• 442. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    Bellatone Valued Member

When did you order them?  Unless you waited up patiently on 9/14 in the early a.m. like many of us did then you can't expect a guarantee.  Hopefully you did though.

• 443. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    asmane1 Newbie

Mountain standard time ie;Arizona

• 444. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    RobertRENNELLS Newbie

I ordered mine roughly at 0730 CST on 9/14.  The site seems to have a different deadline for the 64Gb versions;

My status has the following message:

Thank you for pre-ordering the 64GB iPhone 5. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. Pre-orders placed through 5 pm CT on 9/17 will arrive on or around 9/21. Pre-orders placed after 5 pm CT on 9/17 through 10:00 am CT on 9/20 will ship in 2 weeks. Orders placed after 10:00 am CT on 9/20 will ship in 3 weeks. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder.
  • 445. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    Unflattered Regular Visitor

Same as my 32GB.

• 446. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    WESTYGOLFER1 Newbie

Log into your Sprint account.  Go to the drop down menu "my account" click on "see bill".  On your right hand side click on "my order history".  Copy the number and paste it into the sprint order status tracker.

This is my status:

IPHONE 5 BLACK 32GB12012-09-14
    Status:The equipment has shipped and/or the activation is complete
  • 447. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    JBroderick87 Newbie

Sign into your account, Go to "See My Bill" from the "My Account" page, On the right hand side of your bill page will be a "I Want To" section, there will be a link to "See My Order History", It should show in there.

I plugged in the new DM number at the order status link 'www.sprint.com/myorder' and while it doesn't have a tracking number yet (ordered 11:54 c.s.t. on 7/14/12 - 16gb - black) it does say

I had hard time finding the DM number, too, but kept searching and found what I just posted.

• 448. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    RobertRENNELLS Newbie

Well I did your method and it seems to be a better sign of things to come!

Last updated:   09/20/2012    

Product ID DescriptionQty.Order Date Tracking #
    885909600175IPHONE 5 BLACK 64GB12012-09-14
    885909600205IPHONE 5 WHITE 64GB12012-09-14
  • 449. Re: iPhone 5 Pre-Order Shipping Estimates!
    NIELS_HANSEN Newbie

Just received my shipping info as well, it showed up on sprint.com/myorder before it did in my inbox.  iPhone 32GB (White) purchased 4:30 AM EST on 9/14.  Shipping out of KY, UPS says estimated delivery 9/21 through UPS 2nd Day Air.

Eagerly anticipating this, if only because I've been phoneless since 9/1.   %#@! thieves stole my 4S.  Never realized how much I rely on my phone!  Time for an iPhone 5 chain wallet

1 28 29 30 31 32 99 Previous Next