4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 15, 2008 4:06 PM by michaelmunn RSS

Samsung M300

Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone know when the M300 will have a firmware update?

• 1. Re: Samsung M300

I would also like to see a firmware update. I recently purchased a Ford vehicle with Sync (www.syncmyride.com) and I can receive calls in my vehicle via bluetooth but I cannot dial out.
    I'd also like to find out which version of Bluetooth the M300 supports. I cannot seem to find any information on it from Sprint. Next step is the manufacturer. Just seems strange that other phones list which Bluetooth version is supported.

• 2. Re: Samsung M300

I have the same problem with my M300. Kind of irritating....

Message Edited by normanseverance22 on 04-11-2008 11:29 PM

• 3. Re: Samsung M300

I when to the Sync My Ride website and found the M300 has been tested by ford and it is not fully compatible.

They say ""- Samsung M300 (firmware version M300AE07): Although this phone will pair and connect to Sync, each time you attempt to make an outgoing call, Call Ended will appear on the Sync screen.""

So I guess I am taking back my phone because the whole reason I got a new one was Bluetooth for Sync.
  • 4. Re: Samsung M300
    Regular Visitor

Ouch.

Seems like a firmware update is assuredly in order.

Although I suppose ensuring the phone is compatible with the car is always important when deciding which phone to go with during your purchasing process.

Sorry you are having such troubles ladies/gents!

-Michael

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...