This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply: Sep 25, 2012 4:35 AM by Isha02 RSS

I cannot receive calls on my phone...

SLPHMW Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

For a few days now, I am not able to receive calls on my iPhone 4. When someone calls me, they hear the following message "the number you have called is unallocated". They are not able to leave a message, it just hangs up. The recording does not even sound professional. I can make calls, I can send/receive text messages and I can receive/make facetime calls. So this is NOT an issue with the phone itself, but the network. I have spoken with at least 3 "supervisors" in the Sprint IT department and no one can help me! It is frustrating to pay a whole lot of money each month not to be able to use my phone the right way.

Each person has told me, "Wow, that's an unusual message. I've never heard that before." Well - that is not helpful to me! I need someone to figure this out, not just tell me "that's strange". I have updated my network, I have cleared and reactivated my phone, etc. It is NOT an issue with the phone. I moved from Texas to Hawaii 2 months ago and this issue just started about 4-5 days ago. I have had this phone number ever since switching to Sprint about 5 years ago. I do not have a Sprint store on my island, so that is out of the question. Starting yesterday - a few calls were able to get thru - but randomly. I had my parents and brother and sister in law calling - one time they could get thru, then a couple minutes later, they could not. Then no one could get thru again.

Any ideas? Any help? Has anyone ever hear this message before?? What does it mean??

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points