This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2012 2:12 PM by 14KNIGHT RSS

Extra charges?

Jscorpio1105 Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

Hi, I just got sprint, I have the iPhone 5 on the 450 Anytime Minutes, Unlimited Data Plan. I activated my phone three days ago and today I noticed that I have spent about $40 of my $150 spending charge. I haven't roamed, all the apps I have are from the app store & the money is deducted from credit I have on my Apple Account. I haven't used international texts/calls, or anything that would cause me to use up some of my spending charge. On my account it even clearly states that I have used 0 of my 450 minutes. Is there something that I'm missing here, something that I may have done that Sprint charges extra for but I didn't know?

• 1. Re: Extra charges?
    Jazzgirl7777 Sprint Employee

Jscorpio1105,

I apologize for the confusion. I know how frustrating that can be.   I am sending you a private message. 

I look forward to corresponding with you

Jazzgirl7777

Social Care

Sunday-Wednesday

9am-2pmcst

• 2. Re: Extra charges?
    mwb420 Newbie

I also have this same question:

Hi, I just got sprint, I have the iPhone 5 on the 450 Anytime Minutes, Unlimited Data Plan. I activated my phone three days ago and today I noticed that I have spent about $40 of my $150 spending charge. I haven't roamed, all the apps I have are from the app store & the money is deducted from credit I have on my Apple Account. I haven't used international texts/calls, or anything that would cause me to use up some of my spending charge. On my account it even clearly states that I have used 0 of my 450 minutes. Is there something that I'm missing here, something that I may have done that Sprint charges extra for but I didn't know?

Thank you.

• 3. Re: Extra charges?
    14KNIGHT Sprint Employee

At a guess I would say   it was the activation fee and taxes on the line.   If you would like to send me a Private message with your phone number and Pin or answer to the security question I will be happy to check the account.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points