This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 23 Replies Latest reply: Oct 7, 2012 7:30 AM by deanot-26508 RSS

Sprint's lack of customer service!

mandalor7 Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

I have 5 accounts on the Everything Data package and have been without data service for 3 weeks and no one can tell me why. I have been getting the run around from the customer service reps in the stores and on the phone. This is an absolute joke! I have spent hours upon hours trying to rectify the issue and absolutely no one seems to have the knowledge or ability to do so. All I asked was for my service to be fixed, and if sprint could not do that I wanted to cancel without charge. This is apparently is too much for sprint! I just got off of the Phone with Jeff in Regards to my issue the call number was I58813842, he hung up on me in mid sentence. I am absolutely livid. SPRINT IS A COMPLETE JOKE! No customer should have to deal with this level of unprofessionalism, especially when they pay $350 dollars a month for a service they are not getting!

• 1. Re: Sprint's lack of customer service!
    ky158151 Sprint Employee

I can definitely understand your frustration. I am sorry that you have experienced poor customer service and have not had data services for the past three weeks. I would like to take the opportunity to look into this for you. If you could, please send me your zip code and two major cross streets at which you are experiencing the problems with data. Thanks in advance, I look forward to working with you.

• 2. Re: Sprint's lack of customer service!
    Spazarro Regular Visitor

I have been fighting with Sprint over the poor service in my area (92308).I had a signal issue dropped calls, no 3G. I took my epic touch in thinking it was a phone issue twice in 24hr.Then i kept getting those issues and called for support.They walked me thru a soft reset and a hard reset to no avail. Then 2 weeks ago i got a airave box that wouldnt connect.Then i got a new one sent the old one back.Well service did improve for 2 weeks.Now i get the " We are sorry,Your call cannot be placed as dailed,Please try again later". Well, After being on the phone with Accounts They did a test by hooking up my optimus s and it worked for 36hrs.Now i get the same thing.So i check if my phone has the 1- .So every number that had it i editted it to omit that.Didn't help one bit. No return call from account services.I feel that since this issue has been a on going issue i am ready to drop sprint and go to another carrier. Someone from sprint needs to call me ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3. Re: Sprint's lack of customer service!
    ky158151 Sprint Employee

What are the lights on the Airave doing? How do you have the Airave connected? If you would like a phone call, I can call you myself Thursday, 9/27 after 12:00 CST. After reviewing the zip code, I do see that we have some ongoing tower maintenance that is set to clear up tomorrow morning at 5 AM CST. I have attached the details below.

Customer Impact Submitted. 3G Browsing,EVDO Connection,Voice 9642371 At 2012/09/25 21:56:36 we experienced the following Problem(s) in the Riverside / San Bernardino : Riverside / San Bernardino Market: 3G Browsing (Out of service) Voice (Out of service) EVDO Connection (Blocked Connection) . 09/25/2012 16:56:00 CST 1 09/26/2012 04:25:01 CST 09/25/2012 20:31:11 CST No Information
  • 4. Re: Sprint's lack of customer service!

there are no crossroads that I can direct you to, as my problems are constant along the 15 mile radius that I travel every day. I have been told over and over by the representatives on the phone that the towers are fine, even though the reps. at the store by my house told me that the towers were having a problem and I needed to call and open a ticket. When I called I found it impossible to open a ticket because the reps refused to. Once again.... Ridiculous. The very worst was the account rep. that I talked to, he was rude, abbrasive, and refused to try to solve my problem. This person shoul not have a job in customer service. I am so furious with sprint for so many reasons that I can barely compose myself enough to respond. Sprint has cost me hundreds if not thousands of dollars. Forgive me for my scepticism, but I have little confidence that you will be any more help. I have filed a complaint with the BBB, hopefully that will get me somewhere, since sprint's customer service is nothing more than a dew loop of frustration and incompitence.

• 5. Re: Sprint's lack of customer service!

I know your frustration! The accounts reps are a joke. You should not need extra epuipment, i.e., airrave, just to get the service you were promised. Hopefully someone will take your issue seriously! I am sure there are thousands of others out there who are frustrated with Sprint, please join in the discussion and let them know that we have a voice and that we should get what we pay for....

• 6. Re: Sprint's lack of customer service!
    ky158151 Sprint Employee

We do have tower maintenance going on in your area that we are aware of. You do not need to open a network ticket at this time due to the fact that one is already open. I attached all the details in my previous post. The ETR is for tomorrow morning at 4:25 AM CST. I am off tomorrow and will return 9/27 and I will follow up with you then.

• 7. Re: Sprint's lack of customer service!

You are the 3rd person to give me a time that the problem would be fixed, so I have so confidence in your statement. Further, why is it that you can see that there is a network issue and the horrible customer service reps that I have dealt with previously haven't? 

• 8. Re: Sprint's lack of customer service!
    Spazarro Regular Visitor

This is the SAME EXCUSE i get everytime.Also San Bernardino/Riverside is over 50 miles away from me.There is a mountain range between me and those cities.I live in the Victorville/Apple Valley area.And the lights on the airave are all green.The airave is set up thru my modem router just like in the instructions.Everything is set up correctly and even the firewall on the router is turned off. I've had this issue since the middle of june 2012. I pay for a service that i am supposed to be able to use at home also.Well as of this morning 9/26/2012 at 6AM PST I see no difference in my service. Sprint has done nothing but lied to me and now i want some compensation because i had paid for a service that i wasn't able to use/enjoy the full benefits of my plan.Why should i spend money on gasoline($4.10 gal ) to drive somewhere just to use my phone.

• 9. Re: Sprint's lack of customer service!

ky158151: The ongoing maintenance that you detailed above is taking place approximately 700 miles from my home. I am not sure what good that information does me. I live in West Haven Utah, which is really really far from San Bernidino. This is further evidence of Sprint's incompitence and yet another reason for me to cancel my service...

Spazarro, I agree that you are owed compensation, as I feel I am. for 3 weeks I have been paying for a service that I am not recieving, I cannot do buisiness with my phone and have spent hours of my time trying to solve the problem. I recommend going to BBB.com and filing a complaint with the better business bureau. I am at my wit's end, as I am sure you are. 

• 10. Re: Sprint's lack of customer service!
    ky158151 Sprint Employee

Mandalor7,

The outage I posted was for the zip code that Spazarro posted. I did not see a zip code posted for your area. How are things working for you guys?

• 11. Re: Sprint's lack of customer service!

84401. Still not working. No one can tell me why.

• 12. Re: Sprint's lack of customer service!
    ky158151 Sprint Employee

mandalor7,

Can you please send me your phone number and account pin number so that I can further investigate the root cause of your problem? Please send in a private message, try to refrain from posting personal information on the public forum.

• 13. Re: Sprint's lack of customer service!

Agreed! I suggest going to BBB.org and filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

• 14. Re: Sprint's lack of customer service!

I emailed you my info a couple of days ago and haven't heard anything? Do you have any info as to why my internet doesn't work?

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...