This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 26, 2012 12:01 PM by StevenGerber1 RSS

sprint billing practices

StevenGerber1 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
So, 1 more reason not to do business with Sprint. I became a Sprint customer in 1998, and was with them until i was unable to accept their poor billing practices in 2004. At that time i transferred over to Nextel, which after 2 months, was purchased by sprint. I stayed as a Sprint customer after that until March of 2012, at which time i payed my bill off completely, when i asked for a balance for service and to pay off any early term fees. Since i haven't been a customer, i thought it was time to do some shopping around for new plans, and what do i find? a bill, from Sprint for $212!!! I call them, they say its a legitimate charge to me! How can I get a charge to my account when I specifically asked for the cash-out option to leave them and pay my bill off in its full amount. Once again there was misrepresentation from Sprint about the bill that was owed. So, as part of the agreement that I made with the customer service manager, I AM SPEAKING OUT IN A PUBLIC FORUM, DO NOT GO TO SPRINT, DO NOT USE SPRINT SERVICES, DO NOT PURCHASE SPRINT PRODUCTS.

AND SPRINT, IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR ADDITIONAL, MIS-REPRESNTED BALANCE YOU BELIEVE TO BE OWED TO YOU..... COME AND GET IT!
  • 1. Re: sprint billing practices
    StevenGerber1 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated

I have re posted this to other forums also, like facebook, instagram, and twitter. every person i can turn away from your service should be a potential loss of about $1500 per year. maybe you shouldnt have hung up on me when i called, maybe you shouldnt have billed me for something i dont owe.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...