This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 23, 2012 7:06 PM by j_vany04 RSS

Website down

simpson-r Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Sprint.com is still down, is there a estimated time on this to be fixed?

• 1. Re: Website down
    -D4V1D- Silver Expert

simpson-r,

Not at this time, but they have plenty of resources working on this to get it resolved ASAP.  Sorry about the inconvenience.

Thanks,

*David

• 2. Re: Website down
    Sandy495 Newbie

web site down again. Go figure when u want to pay ur bill!

• 3. Re: Website down
    GreenOrchid Newbie

This is the 2nd time in a month that the site....and the app....have been down for "maintanance". Last time it lasted for almost 3 days. When I called customer service, they said it was being worked on and they had no idea how long it was going to be down. Usually when a web site is doing maintenance there is a message to let you know how long it will be down. Since customer service doesn't know anything....makes me wonder whats going on. Was the site hacked or are the programers a bunch of idiots?

• 4. Re: Website down
    MOODYFROG76 Regular Visitor

WEBSITE DOWN during a Black Friday Sales Event.  Nice....go figure.  Customer Service not available,  I hope someone is working to get this fixed.

• 5. Re: Website down
    j_vany04 Newbie

I have tried everything 2 different browsers on my laptop, called 2 different numbers, 2 different cell phones & its keeps telling me that the site is down for "enhancing", Really, on black friday? I have been with sprint since 2005 & I've never experienced anything like this & i'm not very happy about it. I really hope that they extent the sale since I'm sure they wont get it fixed tonight. UGH!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points