This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 22 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2012 8:26 AM by Luth3r Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: Cell Tower Down?
    SALVINO72 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated

I live in Montgomery County, PA 18969 and I can not get service on any of my 3 devices. No text or voice calls, or data

• 16. Re: Cell Tower Down?
    Bestshadowdog Newbie

Both of our phones say "data service dormant"; we can't make or receive calls, text or access voice mail.  We also are getting routed to the Verizon operator.  We're in zip code 18960.  Please advise.  Thanks.

• 17. Re: Cell Tower Down?
    JZBMP3 Newbie

is there any eta for when the service will no longer be disrupted?  i work in white plains, ny 10607 - and i live in monroe, ny 10930 - i have very limited service, can receive texts cannot send, cannot receive calls but can get voicemails.

• 18. Re: Cell Tower Down?
    14KNIGHT Sprint Employee

We certainly understand the frustration this outage has caused.   Many  of the towers are waiting to have power restored on them  as there are still wide spread power outages in the area.  The local electric companies determine which areas and customers get power first.     We are working on other towers to bring them back on line as soon as possible. 

• 19. Re: Cell Tower Down?
    texansman81 Newbie

14KNIGHT, I have been experiencing very low service in my area for a while, including no service in my home. I have no idea the location of the sprint tower in my area, could you give me an estimate of how close one is to me and is it having issues that are keeping me from receiving good signal. Major intersection near me is Hopper Rd and Hwy 59, Houston, TX 77093

Thanks

• 20. Re: Cell Tower Down?
    tomdeaver Sprint Employee

Your closest site is near Langley Rd on the West side of I-59.  It's possible that during peak times 8AM and 5-10PM, the coverage from this tower shrinks away from you.  Your service would then come from an alternate tower that's farther away.  It's also important to mention that Houston, TX has been under conversion to Sprint's all new towers or Network Vision and we are still fine tuning the new towers and replacing the old ones. 

You may qualify for an indoor coverage booster called an Airave if you have a land based internet service at your home.   You can private message me by clicking on my Social Care avatar for more information. 

Tom Deaver

Social Care ~ Sprint.com Communities

Available ~ Friday, Saturday, Sunday

• 21. Re: Cell Tower Down?
    SWILSONJR Newbie

Is there a way to find out what locations have cell tower issues? I llive in Passaic, NJ and I cannot send text messages, I receive them but cannot reply.

• 22. Re: Cell Tower Down?
    Luth3r Newbie

I can make calls, but I no longer have data access.  Is this a tower problem as well? Or is some type of service taking place? I am in Omaha, NE 68104.

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...