How to change my phone number

orozcoa1985 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

How do I change my number on sprint.com

• 1. Re: How to change my phone number
    SprintIronman Social Care

Hi orozcoa1985,

I'm pulling that information up for you right now. You have a Sprint.com account, correct?

- Dan H

Sprint Social Care Team

• 2. Re: How to change my phone number
    SprintIronman Social Care

Thanks for your patience! Below you'll find the steps to change your phone number on Sprint.com:

Sign in to sprint.com > Click"My preferences" >  Click "Change Phone Number" > Select the phone number you want to change > Choose 1 of the following, depending on your preference: "I need a new phone number in the same area", "I need a different area code for this phone" or "I am moving and need to change my billing address and phone number" > Click Next

Follow the required steps from there based on your selection. The phone number will change after you agree to the terms and conditions.You will see your new phone number displayed after that.

Please note that you may need to reprogram your phone manually after doing so. After you've processed the phone number change, please turn your phone off, wait 1 minute, turn the phone back on and wait 1 minute. At the point in time please try to place a phone call. If you're successful, you're all set to go. If the phone call fails, you'll need to manually program the device. Please contact our customer care department to do so.

Thank you

- Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

• 3. Re: How to change my phone number
    Thatonegirl88 Expert

Log onto sprint.com- If you log in and you are able to view your bill, Then you have an admin account and will be able to complete the change. Click on the "my preferences" Tab, Then scroll about halfway down the page once it loads, and there is a blue link under things i can manage online, Change phone number. Hope this helps

• 4. Re: How to change my phone number
    Melissagp106 Newbie

Am I the only one who is not getting that "Change phone number" option? Because I been trying to sign into sprint forever and it is always having a problem, I can't ever find how to do it!!!! Someone please helpppppppp

• 5. Re: How to change my phone number
    Jazzgirl7777 Sprint Employee

Melissagp106,

I am sorry to hear of your frustration with changing your phone number and also signing into sprint.com.

I am sending you a private message, and I look forward to hearing from you!

Jazzgirl7777

Social Care Support

• 6. Re: How to change my phone number
    Thatonegirl88 Expert

You may not have the ability to change phone number if you are not set up as an administrator, Can you view your bill and do you have options to change plan when you log in?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points