This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply: Nov 11, 2012 5:20 PM by hamadah002@hawaii.rr.com RSS

Sprint has horrible cell service and even worse customer service!!!

kingkoja Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

They reeal do suck. 

Vote on the follwoing polll:

http://community.sprint.com/baw/polls/1345

Also, file a complaint with the BBB( Better Business Bureau)

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/your-info/wireless/2d10f643-32df-454c-b00c-25aba65bcf64/

• 1. Re: Sprint has horrible cell service and even worse customer service!!!
    SuperWilliamD Social Care

kingkoja,

I'm so sorry to hear that you haven't been pleased with us! Do you have a particular issue that I can assist you with? I'd really love the opportunity to help!

Regards,

William

Sprint Social Care Team

• 2. Re: Sprint has horrible cell service and even worse customer service!!!
    kingkoja Regular Visitor

1. removal of my discount with out notice.

2. Being promissed a dicount of my bill only to have half of it re-billed a few days after talking with customer service.

3.  Allways being told by customer service that I have to talk to someone else, that they can do nothing.

4.  Dropped call, and no service with my new LTE phone in places where I had no problems before.
    5. Dropped network randomly through out the day, every day even when at home or outside in the open.

6.  Having 4g phone when 4g service is in only a tiny % of country and only one city in my state.

7.  The unwillingness of Sprint to do anything to improve their service.

8.  Why do i have way worse service on my LTE phone than I did on my 3g phone and old 4g phone....

Rate Sprint's service on the following polll:

• 3. Re: Sprint has horrible cell service and even worse customer service!!!
    SuperWilliamD Social Care

kingkoja,

I'm going to address each of these issues in order:

1. removal of my discount with out notice.

Did this occur due to your contract expiring? If you still work for the corporation, you should be able to get your discount back by reverifying via www.sprint.com/verify.

2. Being promissed a dicount of my bill only to have half of it re-billed a few days after talking with customer service.

What exactly was promised? Is this referring to your coporate discount as mentioned in question 1?

3.  Allways being told by customer service that I have to talk to someone else, that they can do nothing.

I can completely understand how this can be particularly frustrating for you. Certain departments are in charge of specific programs/concerns. For example the NVP discount you were previously receiving would be handled with a specific department that manually applies the discount to qualified applicants.

4.  Dropped call, and no service with my new LTE phone in places where I had no problems before.

As far as the 3G portion of your device, this should've remained the same. Did you previously come from a 4G Wimax device? If so, this could have had a big impact on your 4G services. We're currently expanding our 4G LTE footprint as quickly as possible, however there are areas where 4G Wimax services are available and 4G LTE is not.

5. Dropped network randomly through out the day, every day even when at home or outside in the open.

If you provide me with your zipcode or zipcodes to areas you tend to frequent, I can research your area and see if there would be any reason why you're experiencing these issues. Is your primary concern data related or have your voice services been impacted?

Thanks for the quick response!

William

• 4. Re: Sprint has horrible cell service and even worse customer service!!!
    goslin.lydia Newbie

Sprint's cell service does suck that's why people choose Verizon. However, Verizon took away their unlimited data so Sprint is cheaper in that reguard. Anyways I'm upset at customer service as well. I've been reading posts on here similar to the issues I've been having and it seems other people recieved a notice through mail, and I never got a notice.

I data roamed in August, over the limit - 300mb-, so Sprint cancelled my line today - November 7, 2012. without notification. The man on customer service told me according to contract they didn't have to notify me, and I believe him because it sounds like something shady they would put in a contract. But i'm confused as to why they would want to loose such a loyal customer. I've never had problems like this before with Sprint. if i was data roaming I would like to know, by email. I always pay my bill early and always say nice things about Sprint, but not anymore.

The guy from CS also told me Sprint tried to contact me through a phone call. I did recieve two phone calls from numbers I didn't recognize, however no messages were sent besides an anamated voice telling me to dial one for english. I had no idea what those phone calls were in refernce too.

I guess if you're really dissatisfied with Sprint you could roam, and they'll cancell your line free of charge.

Guess I'm heading to the Verizon store tomorrow.

• 6. Re: Sprint has horrible cell service and even worse customer service!!!
    motowheelchock Newbie

So what happened to the poll?

• 7. Re: Sprint has horrible cell service and even worse customer service!!!
    kingkoja Regular Visitor

Wow, I got an email saying sprint moderators deleted my poll.  I guess they dont like that 80% of people rated them bad and horrible!  Not only horrible service but now they dont want any data that shows them how customers feel. 

• 8. Re: Sprint has horrible cell service and even worse customer service!!!
    KC7PWX Newbie

More proof that Sprint IS the worst cell phone carrier out there.

• 9. Re: Sprint has horrible cell service and even worse customer service!!!
    Hyancey1 Newbie

I really have to agree with you on this one because from day one since I received my phone I started getting more and more dropped calls and buffering 24/7. I've had to call numerous times and even the Tech said they could not hear me and hung up on me. So Far for me this is the worse service I have ever had. Oh and must I bring up Youtube? OMG!!!!?!? Can I at least watch one video all the way through without it buffering!!!?? Now see I was told that there is "less" buffering lol what a joke!   What really did it for me is when I received a call from a family ember to let me know my Uncle had passed away and there was so much static and you could tell my phone was getting ready to drop the call. I was moving around trying to find a better signal and hoping and praying my call would not drop. This is not right! As a customer who pays to receive service... l feel like I got played .        I guess the joke is on me! You only gotta fool me once and I'm out! No more Sprint for me! I am so done! I much rather pay a little more money for much better service else where.

• 10. Re: Sprint has horrible cell service and even worse customer service!!!
    kingkoja Regular Visitor

you can still get to the poll if you copy and paste the link in your browser.  They disabled the link.

• 11. Re: Sprint has horrible cell service and even worse customer service!!!
    mavka Expert

Hey, king, u mad bro? Here's a thought. Scrape together some manners and ask nicely for some help.

• 12. Re: Sprint has horrible cell service and even worse customer service!!!
    kingkoja Regular Visitor

mavka wrote:

Hey, king, u mad bro? Here's a thought. Scrape together some manners and ask nicely for some help.

from who, you?  Have been doing so since August of this year, as you can tell not working out so good, and I am ot the only one.  You wouldn't be mad if your charged extra fees after buying 2 new phones?  Would you be mad if they removed your sprint discount the month following 2 new phone purchases and 2 new contracts with out notice.  I have no service where I used to get it with my old phone, and people with other carriers, namely Verizon have full bars siting next to me, when I have nothing.

• 13. Re: Sprint has horrible cell service and even worse customer service!!!
    kingkoja Regular Visitor

Sprint keeps disabling the link to my poll?  Why can't i take a poll on how people rate your service?

3rd E-mail below:

Hello,

You have received this email because the content you posted below has been rejected by our moderators:

'Re: Sprint has horrible cell service and even worse customer service!!!'

--------------------------------------------------

you can still get to the poll if you copy and paste the link in your browser.  They disabled the link. http://community.sprint.com/baw/polls/1345

• 14. Re: Sprint has horrible cell service and even worse customer service!!!
    KC7PWX Newbie

I tried pasting it into the browser and it is blocked by sprint.

I have all ready voted on the poll so I know it exsited at one point.

It gave me a message that I am not authorized to view the page.

If you are still able to go to the poll then sprint has probabley locked out every one but the person who created it.

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...