This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 8, 2012 11:29 AM by MDPITTMAN0155 RSS

Contract Expiration Magically Extended

MDPITTMAN0155 Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

I signed a new 24 month agreement with sprint in December 2010 by adding a line a bringing them a customer from AT&T. I just checked my expiration date on my contract and it's August 2013.... GRRRRRRRR!!! This make sme soo angry! My ohone completely died on me last year and I BET that they extended my contract when I got my phone replaced. I already pay $8 per month for the insurance's. They screwed me again!

• 1. Re: Contract Expiration Magically Extended
    SprintThor Social Care

Hey MDPITTMAN0155,

I understand this can be extremely frustrating when your contract is not where you expect it to be.  When a device is replaced by a repair center or Assurion there are no contract extensions.  Email us at sprintcares@sprint.com so we can take a look into your account details and review this change with you to get a better understanding as to what happened.  In the email please provide your full name, account number, security pin or answer to your security question, best number to reach you, the cellphone number that was affected by this and please copy and paste your post in the email and a specialized agent will contact you within 48hrs.

Sprint Social Care Team

David

• 2. Re: Contract Expiration Magically Extended
    MDPITTMAN0155 Regular Visitor

David, I want to thank you for your time and attention to my inquiry. I want to say that I was wrong. My contract was NOT exteneded due to the situation dexcribed above. it was however extended due to my employer offering a discount thru sprint. When I added that discount it extended my contract with a new two year agreement. I apologize, I was initially wrong. Thanks again for your time.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...