5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 19, 2012 1:35 PM by GeorgeELMSNY RSS

I GOT ROBBED for my IPhone and from SPRINT!!!!!

vneal2004 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

While standing at the bus stop two days ago, I was violently robbed for my purse and Iphone. Put a track on the phone, but OF COURSE, the phone is offline and unable to be tracked. Called Sprint, beacause purchasing an insurance for 100 dollars,Ilet alone the amount the phone costs, would constitute Apple or Sprint to want to help. I called Sprint crying perfusely asking them is there anything that they or Apple can do for me. They tolde me NOTHING....WOW... All I kept hearing is that my bill was becoming due, and I NEEDED to pay the bill.. ARE YOU SERIOUS???? Wow Sprint, I am complaining to who ever listens and will contact Corporate Offices, The Better Business Bureau, and any other agency that will hear the frustration and NON CARING customer service has. Im paying $100 amonth for a bill for Sprint,  WOW.. I also have a Cricket Android Phone. MY BILL every month is 45dollars a month, my calls are NOT dropped and the service is suprisingly better. WOW SPRINT. I BET YOU LOSE BUSINESS BECAUSE I AM FACEBOOKING MY 3000 FRIENDS AND TELLING THEM HOW SPRINT IS A RIP OFF... THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points