This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 15 Replies Latest reply: Nov 8, 2012 2:48 PM by ell129 Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: Cannot dial out when connected to Airave
    ell129 Newbie
    Currently Being Moderated

Same problem here.....have had my airrave for well over a year and other than an occasional reset have never had any issues and have loved it. Now within the last couple of weeks I keep getting the dreaded message "we are unable to complete your call......." however, this is only affecting 1 number that I call on a frequent basis which also happens to be a sprint number. If I go outside or anywhere away from the airrave I can make the call just fine. I have spent literally hours on the phone with sprint......... for now have decided to unplug the airrave completely and phone calls go through. It was a toss up what to do, poor connection vs not being able to connect at all. Have decided to keep airrave unplugged for now. Did receive a phone call back from sprint and there suggestion was that maybe the one number I was trying to contact had google voice and that was why I could not call them over the airrave. Anyone else been told this in there quest with sprint to get this issue resovled?? I find it interesting that many are having the same issue all of a sudden.

Just glad to know I am not the only having these issues.

Oh, and I can send and receive texts just fine.

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points