This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 8, 2012 3:09 PM by 14KNIGHT RSS

site not working properly

jtrott05 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

everytime i go to sprint.com i get the sites home screen to pop up but when i go to view my bill or make a payment it says internet explorer can not open this page i want to see how much i owe since i recieved an 80 dollar credit to this bill since i bought the galaxy note 2 and 6 days later i dropped it and it broke the screen went black and the insurance company is saying that they do not have a phone and ive been waiting over a week for a replacement but i cannot use my phone so how will i be expected to still have to pay a 70 dollar bill when i only used my phone for 6 days and can no longer use it im very angry about this and how can the insurance compnay even offer me insurace for a phone that they do not even have i just spent 299 for the phone 40 dollars for a case and now have to pay a 200 dollar deductable for the same possibly a refurbished phone even though i was assured by an asurion rep that my replacement would be brand new being the phone is hardly 2 weeks old since launched from sprint on october 25th... anyone ever have similar problems

• 1. Re: site not working properly
    14KNIGHT Sprint Employee
    Currently Being Moderated

I am sorry you are having an issue on sprint.com and are having a delay in getting a replacement.  Have you tired leaving the sprint page and clearing the temporary internet files on the computer and retrying the page.    What Browser are you using to access the page?  Do you have a different browser available on your computer.    If you cannot get the information on line I would be happy to look up any information that you need if you send me a private message with your phone number and pin or answer to the security question.   I will be on the forum until 4:30 pm today and will not be Friday.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...