This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2012 4:59 PM by ky158151 RSS

Sprint home phone and Internet

pruittfam Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

I am trying to save some cash on my home phone and Internet bill, anybody have any experience with the sprint home phone and wireless Internet? I haven't seen where many have tried it and not a lot of reviews. Thanks!

• 1. Re: Sprint home phone and Internet
    ky158151 Sprint Employee

Thanks for using the online forum in your search for answers. I can tell you from working in the department that handles both of these devices that the Phone Connect is a great alternative to a home phone. As far our data cards and hotspots go, it really depends on how much you actually use the internet and what you use it for. Please let me know if you have any questions!

• 2. Re: Sprint home phone and Internet
    XPRTRPX Regular Visitor

I have used wi-fi OVERDRIVE PRO F21 for about a year now. I discontinue my landline. I chose the 3G I don't download music or upload youtube. 3G is enough for me $39.99 amonth for the 3G.You can price the 5G. They require a 2 year contract becaused it has a telaphone # attached to it. Check out the discounts for  signing up for 2 year service. I hope this helps you.

• 3. Re: Sprint home phone and Internet
    ky158151 Sprint Employee

We do have discounts available for bundling with your current plan if it qualifies. If you would, please send me a private message with your phone number and pin so that I can take a look into your account and see what we can offer you.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...