This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 24, 2012 12:00 AM by MARINE062780 RSS

Error code 34

MARINE062780 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

I know others have posted ths problem, but there haven't been any fixes.  Every time i try to test i bet an error code 34.  Is there a definite fix for this?

• 1. Re: Error code 34
    tomdeaver Sprint Employee

Hello.  We would require a little more information regarding this error code 34.  When you say, "try and test," what does this mean?  And which Sprint device are you receiving this error with? 

Tom Deaver

Social Care ~ Sprint.com Communities

Available ~ Friday, Saturday, Sunday

• 2. Re: Error code 34
    MARINE062780 Newbie

Sorry "text" not "test".  And my device is a LG Rumor Reflex.

• 3. Re: Error code 34
    tomdeaver Sprint Employee

Thank you.  We don't have any known issues, officially, for the Rumor "Reflex," however, the Rumor Touch is listed as having an official known issue for error code 34 when sending or receiving text messages.  The fix was a maintenance release that corrected the issue.  Make sure your software is current.  Home - Main Menu - Tools - Update Phone - Update Firmware.  If an update is available, select "Update phone now."  Make sure you have adequate battery power and/or are plugged into a charger before updating. 

Let us know,

Tom Deaver

Social Care ~ Sprint.com Communities

Available ~ Friday, Saturday, Sunday

• 4. Re: Error code 34
    MARINE062780 Newbie

Tried the update already and have the latest firmware.  Still the same results.  I only added the text service last night, could that have something to do with it?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points