4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 26, 2012 10:16 AM by Fergie_B RSS

Samsung Galaxy S 3 Does not support Adobe Flash!

RAWR222 Regular Visitor
Currently Being Moderated

I think this should be emphasized to potential customers looking to buy this phone. I chose this phone over the iphone 5 because i knew iphones didn't support flash in their web browsers. This is a deal breaker for me because i like to browse the intenet on my phone in full desktop mode and watch trailers and videos without having to watch them in an app like youtube. I'm also let down because i mentioned this to the sales person at the sprint store when he was activating this new phone for me. I cant believe he didn't tell me that flash wasn't supported on the S3 either. How ignorant!  . I just found out today that the S3 doesn't support adobe flash because 4.1 + android operating systems do not support it anymore. This makes no sense to me because it limits the capability of browsing the internet on the phone. I tried downloading adobe flash to the phone and also installed chrome, and FF and i still cant watch videos in the browser or access flash required content. I hope there is going to be some official fix or work around by Google, adobe, or Samsung for this. Does anyone know of a fix or work around? Or am i completely wrong about this and have a defective phone?