5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 14, 2012 4:57 PM by fireguy_6364 RSS

galaxy s3 breaks way to easily!

CLAY_TURNEY Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Ugh...... I just had my third galaxy s3 touch screen failure. This time the phone just simply vibrated off the coffee table and has a TINY TINY crack, which i could ignore, but the touch screen doesnt work.

Worst problem is that the deductable is ridiculous on these phones and this is the second one this month. I had my windows phone for years and i may have to go back to it yet. if i decide to pay the 150 deductable, AGAIN, I will have spent more on galaxy s3 repairs than rent this month.

Not a happy customer with the build quality but i do looove the phone.

• 1. Re: galaxy s3 breaks way to easily!
    14KNIGHT Sprint Employee

Before spending the deductible you may want to check with a store to see if they can help you on this.

• 2. Re: galaxy s3 breaks way to easily!
    IAmSixNine Valued Member

Dude, you buy a 500 dollar phone and dont put a protective case on it? 

Now you dont mention why the first 2 fail. But the 3rd one sounds like physical damage.

If you have gone thru 2, now 3 of these phones dont be mad at the "quaity" of the build, be mad at the consumer who keeps buying the same device.

There is a reason we have multiple manufacturers and devices. If you dont like it get an EVO LTE.

• 3. Re: galaxy s3 breaks way to easily!
    rick.spencer Bronze Expert

IAmSixNine wrote:

Dude, you buy a 500 dollar phone and dont put a protective case on it? 

Now you dont mention why the first 2 fail. But the 3rd one sounds like physical damage.

If you have gone thru 2, now 3 of these phones dont be mad at the "quaity" of the build, be mad at the consumer who keeps buying the same device.

There is a reason we have multiple manufacturers and devices. If you dont like it get an EVO LTE.

DITTO

• 4. Re: galaxy s3 breaks way to easily!
    KYMA2001 Newbie

Heck I purchased the Otter Box case and my screen still shattered. Sprint totally ripped their customers off with this phone!

• 5. Re: galaxy s3 breaks way to easily!
    fireguy_6364 Master

even with the otter box if the phone lands on a corner directly to the screen that thing can only handle so much. i have seen multiple phones survive falling off of a roof while in a otterbox and survive without any issues..heck the same phone off a roof twice..in the same day..and not a single issue..other than the owner of the phone not getting a clue that having it on the roof probably isnt the greatest of ideas.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...