4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 13, 2013 12:41 AM by senyoreta RSS

I forgot my lock code........

JasonUr0 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Can someone reset my phone lock code... i havent used it in a long time and want to erase some things but i cant without my lock code... i changed it from the last four digits a long time ago and dont remember what it was...

• 1. Re: I forgot my lock code........
    JasonUr0 Newbie

forgot my lock code to my phone. i can still get into my phone i just cant lock it now. how do i figure out my lock code or make a new one??? to lg rumor touch

• 2. Re: I forgot my lock code........
    raylitherland67 Sprint Employee

I am sorry you have forgotten your lock code. You can try dialing ##3282# on your phone and go to view and go to advanced and see if you can scroll down to lock code and see if that will give it to you?

If not you can reset it back to original factory settings if you are still able to access information on your phone. You will need to call customer service to get the msl code to reset.

You can also visit your local service and repair store and they will be glad to assist you as well.

Ray

• 3. Re: I forgot my lock code........
    raylitherland67 Sprint Employee

Jason,

By default your lock code is the last 4 digits of your mobile number. If you have changed and forgot and you are still able to access your phone, you can try the ##3282# that I posted above or else you may try calling customer service and see if they can re-program your phone and that may default your lock code back to last 4 of your mobile number.

Ray

• 4. Re: I forgot my lock code........
    senyoreta Regular Visitor

What's your phone model? If you forget the phone security code then try default code like 0000 or 1234 to reset it .If it doesn't reset your mobile then visit Unlocking4free.com  here they provide master reset code for some Nokia DCT phone and Alcatel old mobile models at free of cost using this code you can reset your mobile and again set a new password.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points