This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 8, 2012 3:15 PM by lvalenzuela35 RSS

a frustrated loyal customer

telrahs Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

im having 2 issues first of all the battery life of my phone (galaxy s ii), initially it was ok and that was around may 2012 but now i charge the phone and instead of the battery strength increasing it decreases.  ive already gotten a replacement battery and a refurbished phone, what else can be done other than to upgrade the phone with something better.  with that being said ive been a customer since July 1999 and my payment history has always been on time, their should be some type of perks or an incentive to keep my business.  ive always loved sprint but this year i am starting to get off the sprint band wagon and go with something else because the issues i am having with these phone and the level of concern or care from sprint is frustrating 

• 1. Re: a frustrated loyal customer
    Capt.Random Social Care

telrahs,

Well I would like to say thank you for the loyalty you have shown Sprint. I am sorry you feel the way you do in regards to Sprint not being concerned about your service.  I can assure you we do. We do have policy we need to follow to stay competitive as a business in the cell phone industry.  In regards to your phone. Have you tried stopping all the apps and services that could be acting like a parasitic draw on your phones battery life?  Check this link: http://support.sprint.com/support/tutorial/Conserve_Battery_Life_Samsung_Galaxy_STM_ll_Epic_4G_Touch/26192-498  , This will show you how to save battery life on your device. Are you currently eligible for an upgrade? You can find out by sending a text to 1311 with upgrade in the body. You will get a reply saying what your eligibility is. I am sure we have a device that will suit you. Take a look at some of our deals @ www.sprint.com/phones

• 2. Re: a frustrated loyal customer
    lvalenzuela35 Newbie

Im with you about my disappoint with sprint. I, too, have been a loyal customer with an excellent payment history.  My employee discount was removed when I upgraded. A vm was supposedly sent to reverify. Instead of me verifying and them crediting me for two billing cycles, I was basically told I was S.O.L.  Wow! How is that for cherishing my business and 200.00 a month for the past plus years!  Im ready to start shopping around even if I have to pay to get out of contract.  Last but not least, Sprints response will be along the lines of, "Sorry you feel this way".  But once again no incentives will be given to keep my business. Thats a tell tale sign uts time to shop and go.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points