This discussion is archived
5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 11, 2012 8:43 PM by crush_13 RSS

AIRAVE Access Point

bawbde Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Okay, my turn. We live in a rural area and needed a Airave access point to get service. We have had it 15 months with no problems at all. Today it's not working and the voicemail is flashing green and the VOIP and broardband are flashing yellow. This flashing is a quick flashing. We do not have VOIP or voice mail services so I don't know why those are flashing. There have been no changes in anything that would have caused this, our computers currently have excellent internet connection and we have powered everything down and restated it with no luck. So... now what do I do?????

• 1. Re: AIRAVE Access Point
    crush_13 Social Care

That's no good.  Since you have already restarted everything and you are reporting a good internet connection, I think it may be time to contact our Airave support team @ 866-556-7310 for some further troubleshooting.  Please let me know how it goes.

Thank you,

*KC

Sprint Social Care

• 2. Re: AIRAVE Access Point
    bawbde Newbie

Okay, that would be a GREAT plan...if I had PHONE SERVICE...

• 3. Re: AIRAVE Access Point
    crush_13 Social Care

Let's give this a shot then.  Please dial *99 from your device.  Did you hear "Welcome to Airave"?  If not, please select Manage my Sprint Airave device from your Sprint.com account.  Then select Private Home Destination List.  Your phone# should be listed here.  If it is not, please let me know.

Thank you,

KC

• 4. Re: AIRAVE Access Point
    bawbde Newbie

Okay, *99 says it's not a valad code. Under manage my device, there is no option for Private home destinationlist. there is Manage my account, activate new phone, analyze my plan, buy accessories, change my plan, change my service, change my phone number, shop for digital media and view special offers.

• 5. Re: AIRAVE Access Point
    crush_13 Social Care

I spoke to Airave Support and they suggested turning off the Airave device.  While the device is off, update the PRL & Profile from the Settings menu if you are using a Android device, or press ##873283# then hit call if you have an iPhone.  Then power the Airave back on and once there are 3 solid green lights, try the *99 from your phone again.  If this process does not work, please send me a PM with your phone#, PIN and Mac ID# from the Airave so I can contact Airave Support once more for further troubleshooting.

Thank you,

*KC

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 4 points
  • Helpful Answers - 2 points