1 2 3 4 Previous Next 47 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2013 7:08 PM by jessamodica RSS

Blackberry 10

Mike20Go Newbie
Currently Being Moderated

Sprint, I love you guys, well with the data plans and all, but if you don't get BB10 you will be forcing me to drop you. I would rather have BB10 with you, but its your call. Please have some sense, and carry BB10.

• 1. Re: Blackberry 10
    Shannon_DE Social Care

I know the wait is frustrating, I'm also waiting.  We have no official word yet, but keep watching our website.  Our latest updates we'll be there.  Hang in there!

*Shannon. 

• 2. Re: Blackberry 10
    genericscissors Newbie

I'm with you bud.  I have been nothing but satisfied with sprint but unfortunately im more loyal to blackberry

• 3. Re: Blackberry 10
    NENNY78 Newbie

confirm it sprint!  There won't be any renewals from my account until BB10 drops. There's no suspense to build. It's a simple matter of who wants my $.

• 4. Re: Blackberry 10
    Daisystela Newbie

When is the BB10 coming out? Sprint has made no indication when they will be getting it or offering it?

• 5. Re: Blackberry 10
    Daisystela Newbie

Does Sprint "not know" when or if they will be offering the BB10??

• 6. Re: Blackberry 10
    keithrv1964 Regular Visitor

Plain and simple, either Sprint carries BB10 or I take my 2 lines to the carrier that does.

• 7. Re: Blackberry 10
    jewliun1234 Newbie

Sprint has to support blackberry 10! Lots of people are sick of android and iphone that have no innovation. Sprint can't be the only carrier that doesn't have it. I can understand not supporting windows phone 8 but this is different.

• 8. Re: Blackberry 10
    Shannon_DE Social Care

We should know either way soon enough.  I'm hearing the release date is within the next few months.  I know it's hard to wait and not know.  Keep checking back though!

Thanks for taking the time to post!

*Shannon

• 9. Re: Blackberry 10
    KCG8r Newbie

I'm with you guys as well!!  I've been able to get my 2-yr upgrade discount since May 2012, but I HATE iphone and android mass produced garbage for kids so I'm still waiting on BB10.  I've been with Sprint going on 10 years now, but if they don't carry the BB10 devices, then I'm going to be forced to switch to the companies that do!!  Please do the right thing, Sprint!!!

• 10. Re: Blackberry 10
    ChrisJaam Newbie

I'm gonna have to say to the same..I'm really hoping I can have unlimited data with my BB10 device. If Verizon and at&t is on board, Sprint should be as well. The release date for these phones will be Jan. 30th just so everyone knows..

• 11. Re: Blackberry 10
    KennedyHeatCool Regular Visitor

Why cant Sprint confirm it? Put up a PREORDER page. Dont be last like always. Its frustrating to see Sprint always a follower and not a LEADER. We have 5 lines and BB10 is happening Jan 30th with Sprint or not. Verizon, AT&T can have my business if Sprint doesnt want it.  Put up the PREORDER page and lets get this going Sprint.

• 12. Re: Blackberry 10

Why cant Sprint confirm it? Put up a PREORDER page. Dont be last like always. Its frustrating to see Sprint always a follower and not a LEADER. We have 5 lines and BB10 is happening Jan 30th with Sprint or not. Verizon, AT&T can have my business if Sprint doesnt want it.  Put up the PREORDER page and lets get this going Sprint.

• 13. Re: Blackberry 10

• 14. Re: Blackberry 10

1 2 3 4 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...